Ch. 21

Enjoy x

~~

Harry took Louis to his house ; it was a twenty minutes walk , and Louis was silent the whole twenty minutes . Harry had his hand held tightly , giving it a squeeze every short while .

Once reaching his house Harry opened the door for them and let Louis in quickly , locking the door behind them .

"Want to take a shower ?" Harry asked as he helped Louis take his coat off , Louis thought for a few seconds before nodding his head silently , hoping the shower would help him feel better .

Harry took off his own coat , "Want me to join you ?" He wasn't trying to get anything with Louis , he just felt like leaving Louis alone with his thoughts would be a bit of a bad idea . He took Louis' hand after Louis nodded yes at his suggestion , taking him upstairs .

He went to get the two of them clean clothes and towels , before going into the bathroom and closing the door . He took his clothes off before helping Louis out of his clothes , sitting him on the closed toilet seat to take his prosthetic off . He left their boxers on , turning to the shower to turn the stream and let it heat up . It was uncomfortable showering in his boxers , but he knew Louis wouldn't feel comfy showering completely naked with him .

Once the water was hot enough he supported Louis' weight and helped him into the shower with his arms around his waist , getting them both under the running water .

"Come here ." Harry held him closer , Louis pressed his forehead to his chest and let his tears run down his cheeks , mixing with the water . Harry could tell he was crying again by his shaking shoulders , he held him closer and rubbed his back .

 Harry could tell he was crying again by his shaking shoulders , he held him closer and rubbed his back

"You're okay love . I'm right here ." Harry shushed him , kissing his head before reaching for his shampoo bottle . "Hold on to me ." He said , Louis tightened his arms around Harry's middle as Harry gently washed his hair , fingerpads massaging his scalp . He washed his hair from the shampoo before washing his own hair , grabbing the soap and loofa . He washed Louis' body and rubbed his hands over him to wash away the soap , bringing his arms to wrap around him again . "Let's get out ."

He turned the water off and reached for a towel , wrapping it around Louis . He lifted him up and put him on the fluffy rag , slowly sitting him down on the toilet seat . He grabbed the other towel and dried himself as Louis slowly rubbed the towel over his body to dry .

Harry quickly took his wet boxers off and put on a clean pair , "I'll wait out the door for you to change your boxers , don't bother to put your prosthetic back on because we're getting right into the bed ." He said , Louis nodded and waited for Harry to leave and close the door behind him before supporting himself on the counter , taking the boxers off slowly . He dried himself a bit more before pulling on a clean pair of boxers , before Harry knocked softly , "You done , love ?"