Nyo! 2p! Canada x Reader- i just love you, is all

alright, you got me. i am a whoreo for big muscled gfs. this is totally an indulgence of that preference.

nyo! 2p! canada is Oliva Beaudry Williams. the nickname used will be "Bea." (she/her)

also reader (she/her) will be a soft goth gal. not my aesthetic, but i think it's a cute style. same with the dog as the pet. (this is just for detail's sake: this has no real bearing on the story)

theres a lil' something something at the end ;) but nothing you can't handle, right dear reader?

without further delay~

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The Canadian cold was no joke. Frost clung to Oliva's clothes, her blonde hair not covered by the impossibly thick wool cap, and even her goddamn lashes. Well, at least she'd be home. Upon entering, she was welcomed to a warm sight, pleasant smell, and a well-cleaned place.

She frowned. Had Y/n not been heeding doctor's orders? The small disappointment dissipated as quickly as the snowflakes on her person when she heard the unmistakable patter of footsteps.

"Babyyy! You're back!" A woman with h/c leaped into her taller girlfriend's arms. Olivia being a lumberjill meant that in every hug, Y/n could feel the incredible, taut muscles that built her strong forearms and ever meatier biceps.

"You should be in bed." Her voice was monotone, but with all the kindness in the world in her gorgeous violet eyes.

"It'd be nicer if someone was there to warm me up~"

"Dirty girl," Oliva chuckled. "Give a gal some time to change out of work gear, will you?"

Y/n smiled as Oliva let her down back to the wooden floorboards gently. "See you soon, little Bea~" Oliva shook her head as Y/n's giggles echoed. In her fluffy black socks, the h/c woman shuffled down the hall, back to their bedroom, while Oliva peeled off her work clothes and ran for a quick shower. Upon returning, her sweet Y/n was on the bed, cuddling with their dog. There was also two hot chocolates waiting on the nightstand.

Before climbing into bed completely, Oliva held her hand out to examine Y/n's left hand. She had nearly fractured her wrist in an embarrassing accident involving the stairs and the dog on a leash, but luckily the damage didn't appear too extensive. Y/n soon urged her girlfriend to wind down with the warm drink, to which Olivia obliged, if not to leave Y/n's generous act of kindness go to waste, even if she disliked the idea of her doing any type of labor with a fractured wrist.

"It's okay," She sensed Olivia's disapproval. Oliva grunted. "Seriously, Bea, I'll be okay."

"But does it hurt?"

"No, just a bit cold." Her lips curved into a smile as she interlocked their fingers, gently. The coarse fabric of the cast grazed with the roughened palm of Oliva's hand, making her sigh. She quickly climbed under the covers, being gentle as possible when wrapping her strong arm around Y/n's waist, in a way where they could still hold hands. Y/n's soft laugh was absolutely musical. "You work too hard, Bea-Bea."

The look in Oliva's eyes softened. "I just love you, is all."

"I love you too, so much..."

Oliva hummed and shut her eyes. A few moments later, she feels a hot breath on her neck.

"Would you make out with me, Bea?"

"Y/n, I'd kill every man on the planet for you."

She grinned wider when she felt Oliva's hand gently squeeze her tit. "I think my wrist would feel better if you gave me a lil' bit of lovin'~"

"Y/n."

"Pleaaaase?"

"... Only if you promise to take it easy tomorrow."

"I'll work as long as my legs work." With her good hand, she led Olivia's palm to her thighs. "You can try and stop me."

Oliva's deepened voice sent shivers throughout Y/n's body. "I'll make you eat your words, Y/n."

"Please do, Bea."

The agreement was sealed with a hot kiss.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N

huehueuhueuu

short, wasn't it?

this was supposed to be finished like two days ago!! but i have literally so much homework its sad <//3

as usual, let me know your thoughts! i hope i can write something longer next time. see you next chapter!