2p! Nyo! America x Reader- Collage Flirts

⭕WARNING⭕ Lots of cursing. Lots. And sexual innuendoes and suggestive content.

I think it should be considered a lime, but you be the judge and comment after reading.

🌻💛

"Amanda Franklin Jones!" A certain h/c girl yelled.

Y/n's hot-headed girlfriend let out a long groan. She hated it when her girlfriend used her full name. "What?"

"You forgot to take out the trash!"

"Oh, so I have to do the chores because I'm the woman?" She smirked with her smug face.

Y/n stared sternly as her girlfriend of five years laughed.

"I'm just messing with your tits, I'll take the trash out after I finish my salad," Amanda promised as she took a bite of her salad.

"Eat faster."

"You can't tell me that outside of the bed and expect me to listen you know." She winked, much to Y/n's embarrassment. "I'm kidding! Not really, but come sit with me, doll."

Y/n sat next to her and waited.

Amanda patted her lap. "Come lay on me, doll."

Y/n listened and laid on her lap. Ahh, her thighs were like pillows, so soft. It brought back memories from when they first met- in college.

It was at a party when Y/n was once a wildcard.

Flashback

Y/n and her friends had decided to go over to her friend's apartment, who hosted a party.

Y/n wore an f/c top that had a plunging neckline, a miniskirt with a sleek design, and black heels.

Basically, she was a total hottie.

There she met her friend's boyfriend and a few strangers.

There was this one girl, though. Quite peculiar with her dark maroon hair, and a leather jacket. Her revealing black long-sleeved crop top, jean booty shorts, and scruffed cowboy boots that matched her vibe.

She sipped her beer and looked so beautiful.

Not to mention her sun-kissed skin, a toned body, she was quite the living epitome of an American Cali girl, if it weren't for her striking red velvet eyes and an accent she'd discover once they flirted.

Her rusty red eyes met with Y/n's e/c orbs. She smirked before walking over. "Hey there, Doll, got a boyfriend?"

Oh, and add a sexy raspy voice to her list of advantages.

"No." Y/n pushed her body against hers. "Just new. I'm assuming you don't, either."

"That's right, Doll. The name's Amanda." Her New York accent purred.

"Y/n." She began to rub her body against hers. "Damn, you're hot."

She chuckled. "You ain't bad, either. Say, why don't we head back to my place? I'll treat ya like a real doll."

"I'm pretty hard to please. You up for that challenge?"

"Baby, I was born to please women." She leaned in to bite her neck. "Especially those like you."

Later, they drove over to Y/n's dorm room, where she had the best time of her life- and not just in bed.

The morning after, they had exchanged numbers, and despite her friends warning that Amanda might cheat on her, they were always loyal to each other.

Flashback Ends

Y/n sighed in content. She remembered the shocked faces of her friend when months later she told them she and Amanda were still a thing.

Suddenly the soft pillow under her moved. "Time to take out the trash! 'Scuse me, Doll."

The (Nationality) girl sighed. She knew she had asked her to take out the trash, but now she regretted it. Thankfully she didn't take too long, and after washing her hands, she tackled Y/n on the couch.

They giggled and tickled each other for a while, before calming down.

"You're so gorgeous. And smart. And hot."

"No, you." Y/n cuddled against Amanda. "... Once a college flirt, always a collage flirt."

Amanda chuckled. "Is that so?"

"I know so." She teased, tugging on her dog tag necklace.

"Takes one to know one."

With a smirk, the two lips met, in a firey, but loyal kiss.

🌻💛

Thank you to all who read!! Please tap that star and have a good day! ⭐️