Nyo! America x Superhero! Reader- The Red Kiss

🎼Song- You're my Superhero- S3RL ft. Zoe VanWest🎼

🌻💛

It was a typical day in NYC, the bustling place crowded with hundreds of thousands of people, whether it be business people, ordinary citizens, or tourists.

Waking up, Amelia F. Jones stretched and looked out her apartment window, to admire the view from being high up. With her stomach rumbling, the American went over to her kitchen to eat some cereal. The girl poured some Fruit Loops, and then added the milk.

She took her bowl to the living room and turned on the T.V. There was Breaking News about the mysterious superhero! Again!

Excitedly, Amelia grinned as she watched the reporter talk eagerly about the heroine, and how she saved a building of people from a shooting.

The superhero was being recording live, and the blonde couldn't stop squealing.

She was doing all of these cool backflips spins, sending the criminals flying around.

One criminal managed to get a chokehold on her, but of course, she lifted him and slammed him against the brick wall. There was a large crack heard, and the wall behind her cracked with her amazing force.

The secret heroine was wearing a full porcelain mask with pained red lips, letting her h/c hair flow in the wind.

When he unleashed her power of super strength, her eyes glowed and awesome black with red irises, like the eyes in Tokyo Ghoul, an anime Amelia loved watching, which made her more attached to the mysterious woman. She wore a tight f/c bodysuit, with some boxed shorts over them, and a belt of tools and weapons.

Once the police were arresting them, a news reporter interviewed her, while there were people cheering in the back.

"Ma'am you saved us again! Thank you!"

The blue-eyed girl huffed. One of Amelia's dream was to meet her and hang out for a day. If only she was a reporter.

The heroine laughed, which was deep and obviously computer-like. "It's no problem, and you don't need to be so formal. My name's The Red Kiss, you know," She motioned to her mask.

The reporter smiled. "So what made you want to solve and fight crime?"

"Oh, well um, a close friend of mine from a while back died, because of a few lowlives. He was one of my closest friends and helped me from lots of tough times. I was never able to repay the favor when he was alive, so I hope I can pass on that favor to others who need it.

"How noble." The reporter nodded sympathetically.

"Also, I'm not doing this just because of vengeance, but also because I have a special friend who's obsessed with cool people or heroes. So, naturally, I uh, wanted to impress her!"

Amelia couldn't imagine anything more than another lucky girl that happened to be friends with her. Oh, if only that girl was her!

"I'm so sorry for your loss. But thank you for saving lives. We always need more people like you."

The heroine nodded, "Thank you, it's an honor being here." Her watch began to beep. "Oh, that's my cue. See y'all later."

"Ok, may I-"

"Kisses till next time!" Red Kiss sprung away at an incredible speed and so high in the air, when the camera followed, she was nothing more than a speck in the air.

The reporter stood in awe, before returning to her senses. "Uh, well Ladies and Gents, that was Red Kiss's interview, see more on our website, because she might just be back again. Who is this lady? Will we ever find her secret identity? Stay tuned listeners!"