Nyo! Prussia x Reader- Smexy Scrabble *LIMEY*

⭕WARNING⭕ Extremely sexual. Limey.

🌻💛

Julchen and her friend Y/n sat her table in her house one day, playing Scrabble.

Y/n passed out the pieces and the game began. Instantly noticing the smirk on her face, she was quite concerned. Y/n out down the word "T O Y."

Julchen snickered. "Toy?"

"Not like you can do any better."

Y/n instantly regretted her words as Julchen places down a three-lettered word. "SEXTOY. I think that hits the triple point word count."

"Shut up." Y/n threw three pieces at her friend. Then horizontally, she put the word "YOINK," using the Y in SEXTOY.

Julchen nodded, pursing her lips jokingly. "Hmm. Well done Y/n, but..." With her words, she placed INK vertically to the K. "I'm the more awesome worder here." She winked.

"Worder isn't a word." Y/n snorted as she placed the word ILL under the K. "And see this? This is what I'm going to do if you don't stop."

"Fine, fine!" She threw her hands up. "I'll stop being awesome so you don't feel jealous!"

This continued on for a few rounds- Y/n was impressed at how many NSFW words Julchen could make.

Julchen may have been a troublemaker, but it took a genius brain for all her witty comebacks and awesome pranks.

"I'm bored." Juchen deadpanned.

"We're playing scrabble."

"Yeah, the boring kind you have to play while the sub watches the class."

Y/n snorted, remembering the time in high school... "Oh yeah, you got in trouble for saying penis!"

"Yeah and I would've gotten ten points if that unawesome teacher hadn't stopped me!"

"Haha, whatever! Fine. We'll do a dirty Scrabble round."

"Ohh, the dirtiest of the dirty?" Julchen wiggled her white brows.

"Hell Yeah. Go big or go home. If I lose this round, we'll go out for drinks- I'll pay."

"And if I lose..." Julchen trailed off. "I'll do a prank call on my sister."

Y/n snickered. Prank calling Monika was hilarious- the best person to prank- until she found out who you were. Then you were in deep shit. "Deal."

They shook hands, and the tough round began.

DICK Y/n placed first.

COCK Julchen put vertically from the C

CUM She put horizontally.

CUM-MING The albino added.

After a while, they stopped. Glancing at the board, it was impressive how corrupted their minds were.

"Two DICKs, one COCK, one CUMMING, ANAL, SEX, DP, GANGBANG,..." As the Prussian read out the words, Y/n couldn't help but feel hot... in the face, of course. She couldn't believe she had even put down some of the words...

"Whew. That was intense. I think my best word here is LESBIAN. Best porn genre, by the way."

Y/n's face went on fire after that. Did she make sure to clear her search history? "Whatever. I heard it's not even realistic!"

"How do you know?"

"Heard from a friend." She lied.

"Hmm." The albino crawled toward her- her shirt hanging low so she could see her cleavage. "I'll change your mind. I'll change it real quick. You just gotta say the word."

The (Nationality) girl gulped. Her low, husky voice was enough to melt her.

"Ok."

The rest of the day was spent in pleasure- and Y/n learned that Julchen made a great lesbian girlfriend.

🌻💛

I'll end it there. I would hate to trade in my lime for a lemon. ;)

Apologies if it was a little short- I'll do my best to make a longer one.

Anyways, drink your water. 💧