Nyo! France x Suicidal! Depressed! Reader- It gets better, I promise.

⭕WARNING⭕- From the title, it's obviously covering some sensitive topics. If you are going through suicidal thoughts or depression, please tell someone.

1-800-273-8255 (Suicide Hotline)

Do not read if the topics of self-harm triggers you.

🌻💛

"Why?" She asked herself as she stared at her stale cereal and milk. Why was she still alive? She thought about not going to work and ending it there, but then remembered her. Her mind always drifted to the French woman, whom she fell for.

Francesca Bonnefoy, the most beautiful woman she'd ever met, inside and out. The way her sandy-blonde hair swayed, the way her deep blue eyes twinkled in delight, and her overall elegant look.

That woman was the only reason Y/n hadn't decided to end it all. She adored everything about her, even though she knew Francesca was as straight as a pair of parallel lines. She and Francesca had become friends when she worked in the Cafe.

At the time, when she was finishing up her shift, she decided to hang herself. Pull the trigger. Take the pills. Whatever way saying there was to homicide, Y/n accepted and even embraced the dark idea.

However, her plan thankfully failed, because as she was almost done with her shift, a lady walked in from the rain outside. No one else was in the cafe, except her boss, who sat in her office, listening to Christmas tunes, and chatting with her children in college, making plans.

Family. Friends. She didn't have anything to attend to, which only brought to light how alone she felt. Nobody cared, nobody cared at all...

That when she noticed that the lady who entered the cafe was drenched, and immediately sought out helping her.

"Are you ok ma'am?" Y/n asked as she grabbed a clean towel for the soaked woman.

Her jean-blue eyes met her e/c eyes, and she felt her face grow hot. "Bonjour, err, hello.* I am very sorry to bother you, but may I stay here?"

Y/n nodded. "Of course! I-I'll get a cup of hot chocolate if you'd like."

The woman laughed, which felt like music to her ears. "Merci beaucoup*, you don't have to, but yes, I would like a cup of hot chocolate."

Y/n didn't understand much French, despite living in France, but could tell how grateful she was when her eyes relaxed.

Y/n led the woman to her seat before running off for the chocolate, unaware of Francesca's admiring eyes.

Well, that's one gorgeous woman... The French woman sighed, feeling embarrassed for looking like a mess in front of a cute girl. Her fiancee had recently broken up with her in the public park, where he'd left her in the storm until she found the Cafe. She touched her wet hair, wishing it didn't look that bad.

Y/n returned and sat across her. "So," Y/n started, as she slid the chocolate to her, "What is your name?"

"Francesca Bonnefoy, and you, my Ma chérie*?"

"Y/n L/n," She replied, trying not to stare into her enchanting eyes. "If you don't mind me asking, why were you out in the rain without an umbrella?"

Francesca drew in a heavy breath and told her all about her breakup. She got teary-eyed, so Y/n remained seated across from her, listening.

"I'm so sorry that bastard did that. You deserve better." Y/n consoled her. "I'll be willing to listen if you ever need to vent..."