Chapter 27

The person standing before Yao Si was silent for a bit before speaking up again.

"I am really your father."

"And Im really your great uncle!" Yao Si dissed back without even considering the possibility.

She really thought that this person hadsome kind of illness. Not even talking about him not sleeping and running to her room in the middle of the night, but he also pretended to be something he was not and claimedto be her father everytime he opened his mouth.

Do you think that because of that beautiful face I wont know that youre trying to take advantage of me?

The person fell silent again, not moving or talking, just constantly staring at her. The initial cold aura about him seemed to have intensified. He knotted his brows, suddenly extending his hand towards her.

"What do you want?"

Shit! He entered here in the middle of the night, could he be a pervert? Yao Si's heart sank as she considered whether to notify Yao Qianor not, since it didn't seem like she was at a disadvantage!

_(:)_

His hand was already pressed onto her shoulder.

"I'll prove it to you,"he said lightly.

"Huh?" What did he mean?

Before she could react, a stream of powerful energy suddenly passed from the palm of his hand into her, leaving her breathless. She subconsciously tried to resist, but that energy instantly went through all of her. In a heartbeat, her whole body, even each strand of her hair,was filled with it.

Thump thump thump...

Her heart began to palpitate, as if responding to something, and the pressure on her shoulder became heavier too.She had a feeling as if her heart was about to pop out from her chest. It beat faster, more excitedly, more heavily,and then...

With a crack

The bed collapsed!

The bed that was made from some unknown material turned to dust, and it looked like flour being blown by wind.Due to the pull of gravity, Yao Si ended up lying on the cold ground.

Gentle cracks sounded indistinctly from beside her.

There was a dull thud and she suddenly had an intense ominous feeling.

Then the floor really cracked!

There was suddenly nothing beneath Yao Si, and as the familiar room became distant, numerous rocks fell with a loud clatter. She fell from the third floors sky-view room straight to the lobby on the ground floor.

Six feet under!

Everything happened in a flash, less than two seconds had passed since the man had raised his hand to now. And Yao Si was already lying on the cold ground of the ground floor while the first and second floor ceilings had two to three meter wide openings through them.

She didn't recover from the shock for a long time. It was just too miraculous that she didnt feel a single bit of discomfort in her body.

What a punch at the mountain which... struck a lot of cowson the other side

(_)

Through the big hole above her,which crossed two floors,Yao Si could still see a certain culprit who was looking at his evil hand with surprise, a flash of confusion passing through his face. He frowned then jumped down through the holeand hurried towards her.

"You..."

"Dad!" Yao Si didn't hesitate, delay,or doubt for a split a second. She latched herself onto the person's thigh. "You're my dad, you're my biological dad!"