Chapter 21

Ever since Yao Si was rescued from the game, all the high-ranking figures of the bloodling race were living in deep self-detest.

None of them had had the slightest thought that her highness having hibernated for over hundreds of millions of years might not understand the common dialect of the galaxy. They all felt like crying!

They had left her highness in an unfamiliar game, alone! They all felt like crying!

Their highness was lonely and helpless in the game, passing time and finding amusement by killing rabbits. They all felt like wailing loudly!

They didn't even know how much her highness had to suffer to be able to collect that many relics. They felt like bawling their eyes out!

They only realized that there was such a problem after a month had passed. They felt like dying!

Hence, when Yao Si finally escaped from the game, what welcomed her were faces filled with heartache, bitterness, and sorrow. Watery eyes stared at her as if they were about to burst into tears the next moment.

Having been baptised by these sights before, Yao Si felt that after being stared and glared at... You eventually get used to it!

╮(╯﹏╰)╭

"Your highness, this is the fresh blood of the light globe beast that I just conveyed from the animal-taming planet, it is quite flavorful." A middle-aged man held a bowl of bright red blood curd before her, and said with great respect, "If you don't detest it, try have a taste."

The corner of Yao Si's mouth twitched. "Eh... Not so much detest."

"That's excellent. I heard from my little girl that this was voted out as the most popular item by the bloodlings."

"Yes... It does smell nice."

"This blood even has the effect of replenishing energy, exactly what your highness needs right now."

"I have a small problem."

"Do say, your highness."

"Is gifting blood-curd a common visiting gift in the galaxy?" She tapped a table top and immediately a ray of white light flashed, then a whole table sfull of the same blood curd suddenly appeared. "Because, I have already received forty today." In addition to the other blood curd she'd already drank, she was stuffed.

"..." The man's mouth twitched. Holy shit!  Those old bastards were even faster than him.

"Your highness... As long as you have eaten it's fine!" The old man set the bowl in his hand down and looked at Yao Si. Suddenly, a sour feeling rose from the bottom of his heart. "Every time I think of you being trapped inside the game for a whole month without eating or drinking anything, that feeling in my heart... It's the incompetence of us youngsters, making you our ancestor suffer through such a thing."

His eyes turned red, and he sniffled as he said, "How about you scold me, your highness, or giving me a beating is fine too! That way my heart can feel better." He looked like he was about to burst into tears on the spot.

Yao Si picked the bowl from the table with great awkwardness. "I'll drink, I'll drink as you wish!"

Who said the bloodlings were all like reserved nobility? Then why did all those she met over the past few days were baby-sitter like. It's just being trapped in the game for a month, to be honest, she didn't even take it seriously. She even wanted to try it again. One month was nothing, she was a person who had "slept" through the humans on Earth. No! She was a ghost now!

She gritted her teeth and forced a bowl of blood curd down, then to prevent the man from taking another one out without warning, she changed the topic straightaway. "How should I address you, uncle!"