Chapter 19

Meanwhile in the headquarters of the "Legend of Commanding Celestials" gaming company.

"What's happening? This new server only opened two weeks ago, how could a relic appear. Isn't it the top level gear which only appears when the anticipated late storyline progresses to ‘The Battle between the Celestial and Demonic’?"

"Producer!" The technician weakly raised three fingers. "To be exact, three had already been given out!"

"What!" The producer of the game immediately exploded. "How could this happen, did the system have problems? Quick, find out why it's happening!"

"I’ve already investigated." The corner of the technician's eyes twitched. "The same player received all those relics."

"Same person?" The producer was enraged. "What cheats did he use that he actually broke through our system’s defense?"

"She's just a level zero newbie, and she didn't use cheats either." The technician then proceeded to bitterly tell him all the things he had found out.

When the producer finished listening, his expression could only be described as "holy shit"! How could he not know that there was such loophole in the game?

(⊙_⊙)

"Then why do the NPCs in the newbie village have relics as rewards?" Aren't those elementary NPCs?

"Producer, you forgot," the technician said, "In the future storyline, all the NPCs from the newbie village are reclusive 'celestial beings'." Wouldn't it be very normal for them to have some relics?

"..." Shit, so it's a grave he dug himself.

Producer felt somewhat distressed, walking back and forth in the office multiple times before clenching his teeth and making a decision. "Look up where this player with an unreadable code ID logged on, and empty all her game data. Enforce data rollback, just say she had violated the game's regulations. Then send another system announcement, stating that all those broadcasts just then were tests for a new version." He took a deep breath, then firmly said, "For the balance of this game, we have to wrong this player."

The technician immediately began searching for data, but soon his body stiffened, he turned with a face that was on the brink of bursting into tears. "Producer, I'm afraid that this person...can't be wronged!"

"Why? Is there something wrong with her data?"

"There's nothing wrong with the data, but the location of log in has a little problem."

"Where did she log on?"

"The Red Planet!"

"..."

Suddenly, the entire planning department fell into an eerie silence.

Oh f*ck! Did he fell out of favor with the gods this year? Of all the species of players, it must be those narrow-minded psychotic bloodlings! If he dared to ban her account today, then tomorrow they would come and kill all of them.

A good while passed...

"Send an acoustic message to his immortality Li Yue, he always knew that species well, let's see if he can help us contact Minister Yan and sort this out." The producer felt like weeping but had no tears. "We’re willing to compensate for all the losses the player experienced."

The technician immediately went to contact him, but soon he returned with a bitter face again.

"His immortality Li Yue said that the Red Planet has enforced total security since two weeks ago and cut off all communications, even their own kind isn't allowed to exit or enter. He can't reach them either."