Chapter 24

The surrounding scenery suddenly changed like a curtain being drawn open. The mountains, the earth, the sky,and the vast red plants were all being wiped away as if a blackboard was being cleaned. It then gradually turned transparent and disappeared in the end. In less than ten seconds, the forest which Yao Si had spent days trying to cross and still weren't able to leave transformed into a boxy white space under twenty square meters in size.

Less than two steps behind here were dozens of "Gluttony" opening their gigantic flower maws. But they were all trapped inside glass pillars,and she could faintly see white ice blades in their insides, not melted.

This...What was happeninghere?

Yao Si froze on the spot, unable to regain her senses for a long while.

"Ah, what a pity." Qu Ze tossed the little purple orb in his hand with a regretful look."I still have dozens offoreign plants, which I brought back from other planets, that haven't been tested."

"Test?" Yao Si's mouth twitched, a rising fury surging from the bottom of her heart. "You mean..."

"We weren't transported to a forest?"

"Yes."

"There were no cannibal plants?"

"Yes."

"There were no human binding trees?"

"Yes."

"And we weren't almost stabbed into sieves?"

"Yes."

"So you've been fooling me around the entire time?" She took a deep breath.

"Yes Ahh, don't say it so harshly, your highness." Qu Ze switched back to the simple-mindedlook in a second, but the sense of innocence was missing from his eyes."Isnt everyone trying to welcome you with your return to our kind? I,as one of the great elders,wanted to express my friendliness and made a harmless joke."

"Harmless!" Yao Si felt that the string called 'reason' snap in her mind. She clenched her fingers into a fist and swung it right at his face."Qu Ze! Screw your grandmother!"

For the past few days, she had really treated him like a newbie, putting her own life on the line to save him. Yet in the end he told her that it was all for a test, that all of it was fake, f*ck!

If I don't beat you until your mother can't recognizeyou, then my last name isn't Yao!

"Your highness." Qu Zewas still smiling brilliantly,as if he couldnt be bothered to treat her fist seriously. He flicked his finger and two vines suddenly burst out from the ground, winding around Yao Si's flying punch."A gentleman uses his tongue, not his fists.You can't hit me with..."

Bam!

The next moment, an angry fist smashed fiercely into his face. Qu Ze felt his nose becoming heavy,and two streams of vividly red liquid ran down his face.

"How is this possible?" His eyes widened, and he revealed an expression filled with disbelief.

Yao Si didn't have time to explainitto him. Her punches fell incessantly, like raindrops,onto him, and they were all aiming for the face and any other place that hurt most. The fury in the depth of Yao Sis heart exploded with full force, burning all her reason, forgiveness,and demean or of an elder to hell. There was only one thought left in her mind, punch that asshole!

waitHow can you, ouch!"

"Don't only aim for the face, hurts hurts hurtsAh."

"I'm sorry, sorry, isn't that enough Wait, can you not kick there."