Chapter 5

Year 9516 of the Galactic Calender.

"Commander, I would like to report to you that the planet termination plan has been set up, you can initiate at any time."

"Right." The commander of the No.333 space station, Lu Ren, stood up from the commanding chair. He took a look at the giant black mass in front of him, then turned to look at the deputy who was reporting to him. "What about planetary scan? Have you done it yet?"

"It's been completed," the deputy commander replied.

"How many times?"

"Three times, no evidence oflife signs."

"Life signs?" His brows stitched together.

"We haven't discovered any biological signseither." Understanding what he was asking, the deputy immediately added another sentence.

"That's good." Lu Ren was finally able to ease his heart."You must be thorough with these scans, if you missed anything, neither of us could bear theresponsibility, understood?"

"Yes! I will make sure nothing goes wrong."

"That's not good enough!" Lu Ren exclaimed."It must be hundred percent that no mistakes aremade."

"Yes, commander."

"Good." Only then did Lu Rennod in satisfaction."By the way, how's the unconscious person that we found not long ago? Have you found out what race she's from?"

"She has been awake for a few days." The deputy commander clicked the optical computer on his hand and transferred the documents over."The medical team has already examined her. She doesn't have any external injuries, but due to her long coma, her brain doesn't seem to function well. Temporarily,she can't recall her own race."

"If she can't remember then test her genes, I don't believe that we can't figure it out."

"Yes!" The deputy saluted, then turned and pointed at the planet before him that began to crack on the surface."And the planet termination plan..."

Lu Ren lurched forward, straighteninghis seating posture. "Let's initiate the plan!" he saidand slapped withhis palm the red button in front of him.

An emotionless machine frequency immediately sounded.

"The planet termination plan initiated, one minute count-down, 59, 58, 57..."

_______

At the same time Yao Si was in the infirmary...

Her face was filled with confusion, and she really wanteda watermelon to calm herself.

"Doctor, come again, what year is this?"

"Right now is the year 9516 of the galactic calender, today is the eighth of June."

"Galactic calender, what..." She had only heard of the lunar calender, the solar calender, the Julian calender,and the Georgian calender, what the hell was thisgalactic calender?

"Year 9516!"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course!"

"Then can I ask, how far is this galactic calenderdatefrom year 2017 of the Julian calender?"

"The Julian calender? Arent thosepre-historic years?"

"Pre...Pre-historic!"

No way, she was there just yesterday!

"Have you remembered anything? Don't worry, you've been asleep for too long. You are suffering from neural damage in the brain, there will be a period of time where your memories are jumbled up," the female doctor in white comforted. "Don't rush yourself trying to remember things, everything will be better once you rest a bit more and get in contact with people..."