Luka: I know it had to happen

Luka: I know it had to happen. I'm not gonna beat him up, I'll have to do something in order for him to stop. I promise.

Marinette: So, we're not gonna...

Luka: No, we're not. I love you, okay? Just hold on, I'll make sure he won't bother you anymore. *He get up and stepped out of the balcony and just as soon as he's outside, his phone ringed.* Hello?

Adrien: Hey, Luka. I have the miraculouses. Where should I give them to you at?

Luka: Just bring them to me, I'm in Marinette's. And let's just say... you're in trouble. *He hang up the phone and stepped back inside her room.* Well good news, I told Adrien to come here.

Marinette: How is that good news?

Luka: Mari, let's just say... *He pick her chin up.* He won't bother you anymore after what I'm gonna do to him. *He kiss her on the forehead.*

Marinette: I don't know what you're talking about, but hopefully it'll work.

Luka: (It will, just you wait.)

Soon, Adrien go to the front door and he ringed the doorbell too.

Sabine: Coming. *She opened the door and she sees Adrien.* Oh, Adrien. What are you doing here?

Adrien: Are Marinette and Luka here by any chance?

Sabine: Uh, just up in Marinette's room. Want me to tell them that you're here?

 Want me to tell them that you're here?

Adrien: No need, they know I'm coming.

Sabine: Okay. Come right in. *Adrien go inside and go to Marinette's bedroom, he knocked on the door.*

Marinette: It's him.

Luka: Perfect.

Marinette: You sure you're not gonna kill him?

Luka: Just a mild punch in the face will do and probably a kick in the junk, if necessary.

Marinette: Okay.