TWELVE.

Warning: Just.. I'm warning you.

NATHAN.

I wanted him. The burning desire within me was overflowing. His lips looked so inviting that it was impossible to look away. How can one kid change the way I feel about anyone within such a short amount of time?

I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his ever so softly, afraid that he would pull away disgusted. He didn't. I felt him press in harder as he tilted his head, parting his lips to allow more access.

My heart pounded faster and louder, fireworks exploding in my head. He's kissing me back, matching the same want and need I have.

I started to move slow, nibbling his lower lip with my teeth and I was rewarded with a soft groan. His voice sent shivers all the way down south, making it hard for me to not lose control.

I felt him lick my lips, as if asking me for entrance to which I gladly granted access to. I parted mine open and he slid his tongue in, entangling his with mine. I cradled the back of his neck and pulled him closer, asking for more.

My attention moved from his mouth and I started to kiss behind his ear and the side of his neck, stopping at a spot. I may or may not have left a mark there but who the fuck cares right now. He was clearly liking it because a heavenly sound left his lips. Guess I was doing something right.

Moving up, I left a trail of kisses on his jawline before locking our mouths together. The kisses were rougher, primal need was seeping through. I felt him tug on the loops of jeans while his tongue explored my mouth.

This was no longer some innocent kiss. It was fervent, passionate, full of lust and fuck, it was consuming me from within.

I felt him push my waist and he kept advancing till my back hit the wall. I pulled him in by his lower back, wanting his as close as I could get him. One of his legs was between mine and I could feel our hard-ons rubbing against each other.

"A- Alex," I called out in between the gasps for air. I see, he's the aggressive type. That alone threw me off my balance, but are we going to go that far from the get go?

"More," he mouthed against my ear as his hands tugged forcefully against my waistband. My sense of self-control snapped as I grabbed him by the shoulder and flipped him over.

My turn.

If I didn't before, I was certainly leaving marks now. I dived into the nape of his neck but realised his shirt was a hindrance. I needed to get my hands on skin. The obstacle was swiftly pulled over and thrown onto the ground.

My hands traced his body that had a lightly defined six-pack. My teeth skimming on his collarbone. My tongue tasting his skin that was slick with sweat. His fingernails were digging into my back. More.

God, his smell. The scent of his light and fruity cologne was addicting enough. Mix it with the smell of our pheromones and I was hooked. I was so turned on by his scent, his taste, his touch that all common sense flew straight out the window.

"You drive me insane," I growled, mouthing the words over lips. He fisted my hair before pulling me down, smashing our lips together.

My right hand slid down to his thigh, clearly irritated that there was fabric covering it. Bringing his leg up, I hooked his leg behind me and I leaned onto him. Our erections were rubbing against the pieces of clothing, begging to break free at this point.

Alex's hands were travelling down south, stopping at my belt before giving it one hard tug. "I want- I need-," his voice rough and low.

I bit down on the base of his neck and paused to take in his scent and I was met with a groan. "I'm here."

Alex started to unbuckle my belt while my hands started to fumble around with his. I hurriedly made it pass the hooks and started to-

"NATHAN AND ALEX! I KNOW YOU'RE UP THERE! GET YOU BUTTS DOWN HERE AND HELP ME MOVE THE GROCERIES! MY ARMS AREN'T GETTING ANY YOUNGER!"

Shit, her timing can't get any better than this.

"Fuck," I muttered under my breath. I looked up at Alex who was breathing as heavily as I am. Both of us feeling the effects from the lack of oxygen.

He chuckled. "Guess we will continue some other time?" He said as he picked up my shirt and handed it over to me.

"You can be certain that we are nowhere near done." I took my shirt and pulled it back over my head. "By the way, you might want to change what you're wearing. Aunty May might have a heart attack if you went out looking like that."

Alex was puzzled. "What do you mean?" He walked over and looked into the mirror before his jaw slacked. "Oh my god! What did you do to me?!" He fingers went over his chest and neck, looking at the evidence left behind.

I smirked. "I made you mine."

Alex flushed fifty different kinds of reds in that instant. "I'll- I'll just- I'll go change," he said, stammering over his words before quickly opening his closet and pulling over a collared shirt. We were about to leave the room before Alex stopped in his tracks, turning to look at me.

"Wait, where did you learn to kiss like that?" He questioned. "Aunty May told me you never dated anyone."

"The internet is a glorious place," I answered as I walked past him, leaving a shocked and speechless fiancé behind me.

_________________

(965 words)

A/N: Yes, Nathan. The internet is a glorious place.

Big shoutout to @WriterNat_A for helping me proof-read this kiss scene because I was going through a huge writer's block. Please check out her ONC submission because 1. it's awesome, 2. her characters make my heart flutter and 3. you're missing out if you don't read it.

To be truthful, I wanted to make it slow and sensual but they are both adults so 🤷🏻‍♀️ I mean... They have been holding it in for months now...... 🙃

How was the kiss for you? What do you think of Aunty May's timing?

Now that we got the kiss out of the way, what do you think will happen from here? Leave your guesses in the comments!

See you all in the next part!

P.S I listened to Lips on Lips by Tiffany Young a lot when writing this part. If you don't know who she is, please give her music a listen! She's a really sweetheart!