ch.2

10 years later...

Camila's pov.

Ten fucking years...
Today is the day she left me on my own 10 years ago... I never found out where I went wrong... what was my mistake? Why did she left me? She said she's in love with me but then disappeared out of blue...
she broke me and no one till today could heal me...
Mama and papa hate to see me like this but they cant do anything to cheer me up...
I know I should've moved on long time ago but my heart just cant.. it was such a burden to me...
guess I wasnt enough for her....
maybe she liked someone else...
I never know...
I tried to reach her in every way possible but it wasnt helpful... she was no where to found...
I called her million times but she changed her number... she moved from miami to idk where and never came back...
Im so sad and angry...
wasnt I her first everything? First kiss,first time,first love... maybe no...
I was overthinking again... then I heard my dad calling me...

-Mija?

-Yes daddy?

-its time to talk about some important things pls come to my office tomorrow... are- are you ok dear? Are u thinking about her again? Didnt u say that you moved on?

He must've seen my sad face and red puffy eyes...
My face fell as i shook my head...

-no dad im not over her completely... and its haunting me... its torturing me that she just left me without any explaination...

-karla i think its the time that you forget her... Im sure she is with someone else now... I told u she doesnt deserve you,didnt I? She was a douche...

-dont call her that dad... she was so sweet and caring... idk what happened to her tho... but I know she wasnt a douche...

-so youre defending her now????

-no, all Im trying to say is the fact you never liked her...

-whatever mila... I want the best for you... I love u and it hurts to see u like this... please just try and move on...
I know its hard for u but its been 10 years karla! And I know some guys that fit you and im sure they can treat you well... just think about it sweetie...promise me...

-ok daddy...

But deep down I knew that those guys arent anything compare to y/n... my y/n..
What happened to you my love?
I will find out someday... I hope...

Hi guys!
This is the story that I first wrote as one of camila cabello imagines my other book then I decide that it deserves better than being only one parted story so I want to continue this... pls check my other works too. Btw dont forget to vote for it🤭

XoXo🌹❤
S.A