"I love you too." She replied and I hung up.

Just as I did I seen that she had sent me the address.

Now, the plan falls into place.

Get ready for hella shit to happen.

Name: Tamira
Nickname: Tamy

"Girl you was bold as hell for that shit you did at the studio." Me and JoJo laughed still talking about it.

"You seen how she reacted? Mane she sorry as hell." I shooked my head laughing.

JoJo got up. "WHAT THE FUCK KENTRELL" she mocked in Miracle's voice.

I laughed standing up with ha. "Ight you gone be Miracle and imma be me, this how imma beat ha ass." I chuckled setting my phone up pressing the record button.

I ran up and we started fighting.

Of course JoJo was letting me beat ha ass cause we both know Miracle weak ass can't fight for shit.

She probably don't even know what the word fight mean.

I had JoJo on the floor as I was over ha hitting and punching ha and stomping ha.

Not serious or that hard though.

She flipped me on the floor and we started back fighting there as we looked like two bears wrestling in the wild.

I laughed before getting up facing the camera.

"Wait till the end of the month, watch this be a bitch." I chuckled before ending it.

Imma beat ha ass after she have that baby, cause ian tryna kill it.

I want ha to have it so I can see how ugly it be.

Fuck it to be honest though.

"You posting that?" JoJo asked and I nodded my head immediately posting it.

"I swear we some bad bitches." Me and ha did our hand shake laughing.

(A/n: Ion know who hyped Tamira up but she ain't no bad bitch, JoJo barely is but I'm just the author😭🤷🏾‍♀️)

"Yooooo you wanna call up my sister? We be lit as hell with that bitch." I looked at JoJo with a smile.

"Bet, call ha up. Let's get out tonight too." She nodded ha head.

"Ight bet." I grabbed my phone calling my sister.

Name: MaKayla Wigfall
Nickname: Kayla

"But who though? We trust everybody in the gang. Why would somebody be a opp?" I asked Joseph as he held Jassy.

"Ion know, ion think somebody being a opp. Just think maybe we all just paranoid. We gone be okay though." He bounced ha up and down as she giggled.

"You right, imma just calm down." I sighed trying to.

"It's gone be okay lil mama, I told you I gotchu. The gang got each other, we all in this together." He assured me.

I smiled kissing him and he kissed back.

"Thank you baby, I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too baby, and my lil Jassy." He smiled kissing her cheeks.

She giggled while squirming ha legs around in the air with a smile.

I chuckled kissing ha cheek too.

"I love you too baby." I smiled at ha.

I layed back on the bed and got on my phone.

Just as I did a message sent to me.

Unknown:
Say Kayla u could be in this with me, we could all do this together

Me:
Wtf? Who the hell is u bitch?

Unknown:
Don't worry bout who I am, just know u could be in this with me. Leave Babyjoe and that baby, come be on the winning team

Me:

Nigga or bitch 4KTrey is THE winning team, stop stealing Youngboy shit👎🏽, and get tf off my line with this shit🖕🏽

Unknown:
Alright, this yo last chance babygirl. Be in this with me. Yes or no?

Me:
Ian giving u a no, I'm giving u a FUCK NO!!!!😑🚶🏽‍♀️✌🏽

Unknown:
Ight bet👍🏾

Seen
9:40pm

I sent that to whoever it was and then showed it to Joseph.

"Say screenshot that shit and then delete it, somebody out to get us mane. Fuck they want you for?" Joseph snapped.

I did what he told me and shrugged. "Mane ion know, but ian finna switch up on the gang."

"I know you not ma. We gotta go tell the gang about this shit though." He sat up sitting Jassy on the bed before sliding on his shoes.

I nodded my head putting on my slides before getting up getting Jassy.

We both walked out the room and out the house heading to the car.

Youngboy ain't gone be too happy with this.

Like real shit.

••••••••

Just a lil drama chapter.

Hella shit finna start happening.

I-i'm scared🥺

••••••••

So somebody commented something interesting on a chapter, and I seen it. They said that Miry mama and Three should have a book together, that should be the third part. . . . Well damn🤔, now it's in my head.