Chapter 7: Let The Agreement Begin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be the type of person you want to meet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I had put on a pair of light blue ripped jeans and a loose, black three-quarter length sleeve shirt which reached my middle thigh on the right leg and my hip on the other leg, my right shoulder was exposed though my left one was covered by the shirt. I had slipped my black combat boots on. My brushed hair fell in loose waves over my shoulders. My face was clean of make up.My skin was pale. I was so... plain, so .... simple. I wondered how anyone could even think of me as good looking.

I wondered if anyone would somehow find me special maybe someday, though I found it almost impossible. Not just, because of my looks, but also, because if I think about it for a second then I would say that I actually have a boring character. I don't like sports, I'm more the book worm kind, the clumsy one. I don't have any hobbies except for reading and listening to music. I don't like going out or as Jo once said. "You just don't want to have fun. Do you?" The problem was that she couldn't understand that I wasn't having fun doing things like that, doing typical teenage stuff. And that was actually pretty weird.

I was always this serious type of person. Not the one just laughing at the joke, but analyzing it. Okay that probably wasn't the best metaphor.

My view wandered from my body to the blue white varsity jacket draped over one of the chairs in my room. I smiled. I turned around and grabbed the jacket, debating if I should put it on.

It's not yours you have to give it back.

Ignoring myself I put it on. It smelled so good and it didn't even look that bad with my outfit for today. But I decided against it and draped it back over the chair. I wondered if I would see him today, though I first had to find him. Our school wasn't actually that small. So that would be a bit tricky.

I slung my bag over my shoulder and made my way downstairs. I grabbed my black leather jacket and made my way out the door. Logan was already there waiting for me in his car. After I locked the front door I hopped into it.

"Ready for a full day with Ryan?"

/////////

"Hey." He slung his left arm around my waist. "I hope you didn't thought that I forgot about our little agreement." He whispered huskily into my ear. I was so disgusted.

"Unfortunately you didn't." We stopped at my locker and I took my history book out and into my bag. I closed it and before I could start walking away. Ryan tucked a few strands of hair behind my right ear. He smirked. Before I could swat his hand away his hand brushed over the side of my neck were he left the hickey at Friday night. "I wasn't quite sure if I had left a mark." I gulped. "Did I?" He asked still smirking. I shook my head. "No," I lied.

You couldn't see anything anymore, though just to be on the safe side I covered it with powder of my sister. "What a shame." I rolled my eyes, turned around and started walking again. In a matter of seconds he was by my side again, draping an arm over my shoulders. We got into class a minute before the bell rang. So of course all eyes landed on us as we approached. I hung my head a bit so that my hair would built a certain around my face and walked straight to my seat keeping my head down. I could hear the whispers already. And as I looked up again everyone was watching me.

Why me!? I wanted to shout, but of course remained silent. Trying to ignore the others my view turned to the window. That's going to be a looooong day.