Chapter 6: After Effects

Start from the beginning

"Well how was the party?"Images of last night were flashing back to mind. Lips on my neck, hands on my waist, loud music blasting through the house, a fight, arms wrapped around me.

"It was good." I said a faked smile on my lips.

"Well that's good to hear. But I actually called to tell you about the phone call I had with Dr. Goodman. I kind of forgot to tell you that it's today. At 3 p.m."

"Okay I'll be there. I'm pretty sure Logan can give me a ride." I looked at my best friend. He nodded. "But I should shower and put some new clothes on so I should head home first."

"Okay honey. Bye love ya."

"Bye Mom. Love ya too." I hung up and put my phone back in my pocket.

Something buzzed and not long after that Logan was looking at his phone."It's Liam. He's asking if you are alright." Logan said while looking up at me. I already got some texts from the guys. Asking if I was okay. I all texted them back that I was great. That I was just a bit tipsy yesterday.

"Text: yeah she is good, don't worry." He typed into his phone and put it on the couch next to his leg. After a few seconds Logan spoke up. "Liz are you good?" He eyed me warily. I nodded.

"Yeah I am actually. I was just in shock mode yesterday, I guess." His phone buzzed again.

He smiled. "What?"

"Is that your opinion or Liz'?" I chuckled. "Well Liam seems to know you pretty good actually." I narrowed my eyes at him. I nodded. "Yeah. I guess." What was he up to? "You know Liz ..." Logan trailed off. He scratched the back of his neck. Was he nervous? No. Logan did that gesture every time something was uncomfortable for him. I raised a brow. "I never actually asked you if..." He trailed off again. I groaned. "Logan just spill it." I said a bit impatient. "If you ... you know... likesomeoneoftheguys." He quickly mumbled the last part of his sentence.

I laughed lightly at the gesture. "Wait. What?" He broke our eye contact. "You didn't just ask me that. Did you?" He shrugged. "Curious much?" He looked at me again. I smiled. "But you're right you never asked." He raised an eyebrow. An evil idea passed through my mind. I sighed. "Well I'm actually glad that you ask." His eyes widened in surprise.

"'Cause you know I actually have a crush on one of the guys." He raised a brow. "Who is it?" His voice sounded weird like it didn't belong to him. I sighed dramatically. "Well at first it was Jeremy." He nodded slowly. "But then I don't know I was pretty interested in Liam." He nodded again. "But now it's kind of a mixture between Tony, Jack and Drake."

He looked so hilarious. His eyebrows were knitted in confusion. His eyes wide with a mixture of shock and surprise. His lips were slightly parted as if he wanted to say something, but didn't know what or how. And he ran a hand through his dark brown hair multiple times. I had to bite my bottom lip to keep from smiling. But I couldn't help it I burst out laughing. 

Logan gave me an even more confused look as before. And then realization flashed over his features. "That was mean." He said a bit pissed. I just continued laughing. "Come on, you didn't really believe me. Did you?" I said between laughs. "Well...." He trailed off. I gave him a serious look and then burst out laughing again.

"What do you think of me? Actually I think I should feel hurt that you think that I would be capable of doing something like that." He shrugged. There was an innocent smile plastered on his face. "How should I know. I don't know what you think or feel for the guys. I'm not a girl." I chuckled. "Well just to make sure you got it I'll repeat it once more for you. I don't have a crush on anyone of them. Not on Jeremy, not on Drake, not on Tony, not on Jack and also not on Liam."