Chapter 3: Investigation

Start from the beginning

That wolf walked away from the police and the factory. Riku then called the ambulance for those injured police, while he followed that wolf from behind. He won't get any further. Somehow, that shot that he heard might hit him. He suddenly fell to the ground. By that time, Riku just rushed to him. He seen the face clearly. Somehow it wasn't a wolf at all, that person was wearing a mask of a wolf and hand of sharp iron. 

Not long enough, that person didn't move anymore. Riku went silent. He just saw a person die in front of him. He tried to calm himself and prevent the attack. He walked back to the factory to get some help, but suddenly his eyes locked on the hand of the person. His right hand was grasping on something. He used the gloves and took them out from him. It was a pendrive. He put inside his pocket covered with plastic then continued his walk. There, the ambulance and the police had already come. He told them about that person. The doctor thanked him for calling them. The police that were lying there were saved. The incident that occurred was too fast. He went with the police to do testify.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Riku opened his eyes. He was on his bed. Yesterday, after the testify, he went back with tiredness. After that....

Iori: You wake up.

Riku: Ehh? Iori? Why you--?

Iori: You forgot already? I carried you back when I just saw you walk with a pale face. Seriously!

Riku: Oh, really...... Thanks.

Iori: here, take this drink. Anyways, what just happened?

Riku drink and started to talk about what happened yesterday.

Iori: You really are stubborn. I told you it is very dangerous.

Riku: I know, sorry......

Iori: *sighed. Just go shower. That might clear your mind.

Riku: Okayy~...ehh wait, did you wait for me to come back home back then?

Iori:!!?? No, I'm not!! I'm just walked by there...*Started to blush... Arrghhh!! Just go shower!!

Riku walked to the shower room with a slight laugh and took off his clothes. Suddenly, something drops from his pants. It was that pendrive. It might have some clue about yeaterday. He finished his shower quickly and immediately opened his laptop.

Iori: What are you--?

Riku: I'm trying to open this pendrive that I got from them fake wolf person.

Iori: *sighed. Seriosly, you never learnt, did you?

Riku: ehehehe..........Ahh, I've got it...........Eh? need to put password to access it.

Iori: Do you have any hints for that?

Riku: No clue because I don't even know this guy...

Iori: Well then, it pointless to try it.

Riku: hmmmmmmm, I know who can crack this thing, wait.

He took out his phone and dialed the number. The call is answered.

???: Yo! Riku! Long time no see~ What can I help you with?

Riku: Ahh, Momo san. I need your help. Can you crack the password in the pendrive in my laptop?

Momo: Ohhh, that will be piece of cake for my cute junior...give me 10 minutes.

By that called, the cursor laptop of Riku's suddenly moves on its own as if someone is controlling it. More data popped up fast.

Iori: What just happened? Did he hack your laptop?

Riku: Yes, he is. One of his specialists in hacking.

There were so many questions that Iori wanted to ask but he kept it for the time being. Waiting for the crack to complete. TING!!

Momo: Finish!!

Riku: Thanks for your hardwork!!

Momo: Don't mention it. If you need anything else, just call me again. Okay, Momo off~

The called end. Riku and Iori looked toward the data inside. There was a full list of names and places, and one more is the recipe of an unidentified product.

Riku: Somehow, I think it related to something that illegal. We should send this to the officer, right Iori......Iori?

He looked toward Iori that was beside him, and saw he was breathing hard. His face turned red. Riku touched his forehead. He was burning. He stopped his work and brought Iori to lay down on the bed. He had fever? but when? Riku immediately brought a wet towel to put on his forehead and brought medicine for him. He looked toward Iori. He wished he could notice early about it.

Riku tried to make some porridge but didn't have many ingredients. He left home and went to buy it. The supermarket is not far from his house. Once he finished buying it, he rushed home, but suddenly someone stopped him. A group of gangsters blocked his way. One of them walked toward him.

????: You, red hair.

Riku: Huh, me?

????: Come with us, our boss wants to meet you.

This is not good timing, plus it's really dangerous to follow this gangster without knowing what they wanted from him.

Riku: I'm sorry, I need to go home fast.

He tried to run away from them, but it was hard. There are many. Without a warning, the grasp of that man's hand slid straight into Riku's stomach. The goods that he bought dropped and his consciousness began to fall.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, done for this one.

In this story, I make Momo as Riku's senpai from his school that expert about hacking. Because I think that can fit him in the story. well, he somehow looks like a stalker sometimes...>_< There are many more characters to be introduced.

Anyways, thanks for reading....

Keep safe~