Her Pov

I was shocked listening that phone call because it was pari she said me she is leaving London tomorrow and suddenly Priya called me and I connected it as a conference call and she told us her change of wedding plans and she is leaving to u.s.a tomorrow I didn't even came out of the shock which pari said and now Priya gave me another shock and after their call I got a message from Nivi saying that she is leaving Hyderabad day after tomorrow.

Next day I didn't even had my breakfast I went to Krishna temple and was complaining to Krishna that why he was unfair to me and at that time I felt two pairs of hands on my shoulders it was pari and Priya they were also crying just like me I was about to hug them but I felt betrayed so I didn't hug them suddenly I felt a urge to see Karthik and hug him I don't no why but I felt I needed him so I ran outside taking a cab I went to Karthik house Priya and pari was following me when I reached Karthik house I ran like a mad and collided with someone when I saw the person I was very happy and sad at the same time I felt to hug Karthik there itself but I saw Nivi standing there so I stood up immediately and went to her and after hugging her I started crying Priya and pari also joined the hug after sometime we broke the hug all were very tensed because of my behaviour again I saw Karthik and felt the need to hug him I went near him but I don't have that much guys to waste or spoil his life so I pushed him and hugged arthi who was standing beside him.

After our hugging session all were sitting in sofa Karthik and Arthi were sitting together again I felt the need to hug him so this time I went near him without any hesitation but when I was about to sit in the middle he stood up thinking that I am going to push him again but I holded his hands and was laying in arthis shoulder I didn't leave his hand and suddenly when I woke up it was only me and karthikso this time I didn't feel any hesitation and hugged him and started cryinghe was consoling me as if I am a kid after sometime I realised our position and went to my house immediately.

I was scolding myself for the blunder I did pari and Nivi went to their respective places in two days it's priyas wedding so Priya is also on leave I felt like a lifeless soul today onwards I have to reach college early because there will not be pari or Priya to save me from my h.o.d when I reached college I saw arthi was waiting for me a little smile spreader in my lips but it soon went away when I saw Karthik there again I lost my control and ran towards Karthik and hugged him but next minute I felt the blunder I did and went to class immediately without seeing him I went to class and it was my h.o.d mam's hour she called me to department after her hour and consoled me like a mother though she hate me for coming late she always liked me,Priya and pari.

After explaining my situation to my h.o.d she said me to talk with Karthik and sort out our differences and she advised me to meet Priya afterwards I went to arthis class at my lunch break to get Karthik number after the college was over I called Karthik and asked him to meet me and he was in my college in less than 30 minutes we went to beach.

And I started to explain everything to Karthik and asked him to break the alliance he was very angry and it scaredme a little suddenly he hugged me his hug comforted me but what he said next made me freeze he proposed me and without saying anything I ran away from him and went to Priya house and started crying hugging her I don't want Karthik to waste his life by marrying a vulnerable girl like me Priya consoled me after sorting our differences she asked me to give Karthik a chance.

Karthik was continuously calling me but I didn't attend his call at night suddenly someone barged inside my room and kidnapped me actually I was staying in priyas house because day after tomorrow it's her marriage and the kidnapper took me to terrace and it was not kidnapper but it was Karthik when I was about to leave the terrace he tried to explain me but I was not interested to listen him again I tried to leave the terrace this time he kissed me shocking me to the core he was kissing me angrly but I was standing like a dumb......