Her Pov

Today also you are late shivanya my besties pari and Priya were scolding me ,actually today what happened is when I was crossing the road suddenly one grandma fainted in the road ,so I was helping her and after reaching my college in this hustle bustle I am getting my daily dose from my cute pari and Priya.....

What can they do guys they want me to be serious in my life but I want to enjoy my life but today I started early but also I am late what can I do for that and moreover they are scolding me but guys if you lecture someone or scold someone for straight one hour what will be the reaction of other person.

Obviously sleep pa I am also feeling sleepy now but I have classes to attend so I can't sleep now😭😭😭.

At lunch hour I got call from my school bestie Maya I was chatting with her and eating but what she said next made me to spit my food seriously girl "marriage"

Yes she is going to get married to her cousin in 2months she doesn't even finished her m.b.a what is the need for marriage now but she was very happy.

What we can do guys anyways it's her life and her wish but I'm going to attend her marriage...

After a tired some day I reached my home and told my mom about Maya's marriage and got permission from her but I have to shop some things for Maya and me right this Saturday and Sunday will be a tiresome day.

But guys I hate shopping 😭😭😭......