Mahesh Pov

Karthik was not himself from the day arthi started her first day in college but he was not sharing anything with me i don't no what to say when he has to go and pickup arthi he will become happy I don't no why.

When we went to that marriage we was not that happy but when we saw the groom we were happy because it was Varun and we went for his engagement where Karthik collided with a girl I don't no who is she but I was shocked when she was scolding Karthik but he was smiling like an idiot I was about to scold that girl but he held my hand and took me inside.

First time in my life I saw Karthik very happy and smiling that to seeing a girl.I was shocked seeing his reaction.karthik was continuously staring that girl like a hungry lion looking for it's prey.

I don't no what he is thinking but he was happy seeing that girl I came to no that girl name is shivanya and she is brides bestie After the engagement Karthik was smiling like an idiot all the time.

After two days it's varuns wedding then we are back to our work. At wedding shivanya was welcoming the guest at the entrance of bride's house she was happy and she looks very beautiful in her saree.karthik was staring her like an idiot.

Then we went inside shivanya also came inside she was very excited for her besties wedding though Karthik was staring her like predator there was some admiration or like for shivanya in his eyes I don't no what he is feeling for shivanya.

After the wedding we all were chatting shivanya was also standing opposite to us and she was talking with her bestie suddenly a guy came and closed Shivanyas eyes but Karthik reaction changed immediately seeing that guy they seems to be close to each other but not like boyfriend and girlfriend type but Karthik was not buying anything he was going to beat that guy so I went and literally draged Karthik out but I came to no that Karthik was very jealous and he started loving shivanya because he can't stand that guy closeness to shivanya.

But guys they are not couples but this idiot is not believing that this guy is madly and deeply in love with shivanya I don't no what is he going to do but he will not leave shivanya that easily because there is some madness for her in his eyes.....