Her Pov

Today Morning dad said me not to go anywhere because today guy family is coming for the alliance and I had made a super plan to make him runaway from this house Ajay came to Chennai for his office work he said he will also help me in my plan.

And I was draped in a pink silk saree Ajay said I was looking beautiful in this saree and he got a call from his office so he went to attend the call and I didn't invite Priya and pari because I no this alliance will not be fixed but I had some uneasiness but Ajay assured me that nothing will happen so I was thinking about my conversation with Ajay he came inside my room in a daze I don't no what happened to him before I can ask him they called me outside so I went and when I sawed the groom I was shocked because he was the one who bumped to me in Maya's marriage I don't even no his name but he is staring me like an idiot and next to him was his bestie and the other person near his bestie shocked me to the core because it is arthi she is my junior cum bestie but she is also sitting in a dazed situation like Ajay and she didn't notice me till now I didn't expect my cute arthis brother will be this stupid,thus arthi no that I am the girl many questions were running like a marathon in my heart.

At that time they said us to talk with each other so we went to terrace before he could start something I started talking and he was listening to me very patiently but when I said him to reject me I saw some emotion in his eyes which I can't pinpoint we went inside and when our elders asked about our answer he started talking with my dad but I didn't understand what was he trying to prove but when he said yes to the alliance I was angry when I taught to reject it my dad was very happy so I don't want to disappoint him so I said yes but I no that guy tried to threaten me but I said yes only for my dad.

When I went inside I said everything to Ajay he went to threaten that guy but Ajay came to me with a shoked expression and told me he is the assistant commissioner of police and again I was sad and I cried my heart out hugging Ajay and they fixed my alliance which is after 6 months in February month.

I was so sad I didn't ask Ajay what happened to him when he came to my room in this morning after his phone call I slept in ajay's arm.

I don't no what this destiny has planed for me but I will surely make him to reject this alliance because I have six months to achieve my dreams......