Mahesh & Bhanu

Mahesh:After forcefully taking bhanu in the bike we were going to shivanyas home I was driving and she was continuously hitting me she is so strong dam her beating pain me a lot so I shouted at her to stop it.

Bhanu:Why should I stop idiot you are forcefully taking me and your that idiot friend is marrying my bestie without her consent why can't you guys understand that we don't like you.

Mahesh:Oh madam please your bestie is the no.1 idiot because she can't see karthiks love for her and about you are not that beautiful for me to marry you forcefully if you don't want to marry me stop the engagement I dont care.

Bhanu:How dare you call my friend idiot and you are saying about me dude did you any day sawed your face in miror you are not that handsome but I can't stop this marriage.

Mahesh:I don't want your opinion to no if I am handsome or not miss and what do you mean by you can't stop the engagement.

Bhanu:I also don't want to talk to you and I mean I am a single child for my parents so I said yes to them for this marriage so now I can't say no to them.

Like that fighting with themseleves they came to swetha's house.

Mahesh:Oh God she is too loud and clumsy I can't even stand her for minute how can I live with her for whole life like this I was thinking Karthik came with shivanya and Bhanu hugged her and cried which made me little guilty for the words I used with her.

Bhanu:He is so rude and arrogant I don't want him how can I tolerate him my whole life.

After shivis and Karthik marriage all of them were talking with each other but shivi and Bhanu was in their whole dilemma all advised shivi to be a good girl in her in laws time for her leaving came she was crying a lot by hugging each other Karthik was standing with her.

Ram:I am so sad now princess is not anymore mine she is karthiks queen how I am going to live without seeing her I was crying a lot without anyone knowing.

Janaki:I no ran will be crying somewhere so I went to console him and after consoling him i took him to send off shivi who was crying in the arms of Ajay I went near her she cried hugging me I consoled her.

Shivi:When I saw dad I can't control myself I ranned and hugged him very tightly he was consoling me and after sometime took me near Karthik and gave my hands to him take care of her Kanna please.

Karthik:It was so emotional moment for shivi but I didn't disturb her after sometime ram uncle came and gave me shivis hand and asked me to take care of her uncle don't worry she is my life I will not leave her.

Shivi:I was shocked when I heard his words I looked at him but he was smiling at me. Dad vani. He went to bring her I went to Shri my cousin and hugged her Vani came with dad and I said Vani from today I will not be there to irritate you na I asked her suddenly she jumped on me I was about to loose my balance but Karthik got me Vani hugged me very tightly and cried I was shocked with vanis reaction I thought she will not miss me.

Karthik:Shivi was talking with Vani like Vani will not miss her but I can feel like she is sad then suddenly Vani jumped on shivi it was unexpected for shivi she was about to loose her balance but I caught her.

Vani:Though I irritae you I will miss you I said and kissed her I got down from her and gifts her favourite teady.

Shivi:Surely I was shocked with Vani's action after that I went to bhanu hugged her consoled her and told her I will be there tomorrow for her.

After all happenings Karthik,shivi and his family went to their house.

Bhanu:Ajay dropped me and asked me to give a chance for Mahesh I bid him bye and went inside mom showed me my engagement dress mom and dad are very happy how can I break their trust I was lost deep in my thought with that I went to my room and slept.

Mahesh:After karthiks marriage I came to home I was about to tell Dad to stop this engagement and marriage but they made every arrangements and was so happy so I thought to ask help from Karthik from tomorrow though I am happy for Karthik that he got his love but I don't no how he is going to tame shivanya let God help him with this thought I went to sleep.......