His Pov

Though I am assistant commissioner of police I am also a CEO in my dad's company.police is my passion and our company is my profession at day I will work as a police officer and at night I will handle the business by helping my dad.After my dad's retirement I will be full-time working in my company but I will not leave my post I will be handling the main cases like I will be working as a police officer part time(I no this is not possible but it's my story guys so there is space for my imaginations)

Mahesh is also same like me our both dad are partners. And I have my own house because I don't want to disturb my parents but in weekends I will stay with my parents I have my personal gym in my house.

Mahesh is also staying near me in his own house. After today's duty I went to my parents house because tomorrow is Saturday when I went in my family was discussing seriously about something and after eating our dinner they said my brother Shan reception is on Tuesday and they are going to stay here for few days and Shan and his wife is going to Hyderabad were he is staying currently.

Shan parents lives in there village.i didn't ask my dad about Shan's wedding when I came to no the story I was shocked Nivi groom ranaway with nivis sister so Shan married Nivi because there parents were family friends and he saved two family reputation but I don't no how he is going to win Nivi heart.

And my mom started my marriage topic which l left Midway in morning and I said to them about shivanya and they both were very happy about my decision and our horoscope also matched Perfectly my dad was happy because though it is love for me for them it's a arranged marriage.

After that they said we are going to meet Shivanyas parents tomorrow and ask her hand for marriage which  made me very happy with that happiness I went to my room and informed Mahesh to accompany me tomorrow and he said he will be there and when I was going to sleep I got a call from Shan bro and he said he is coming to my parents house tomorrow and he explained me about his marriage actually he started liking Nivi when he saw her first but that time he doesn't no that she is the bride but when he came to no she is the bride he kept his feelings aside but he was sad and when the groom ranaway he was very happy and asked Nivi hand and married her immediately but he thought Nivi loves her fiance sorry ex-fiance but when he came to no it's an arranged marriage and Nivi was not that much interested in the guy he was very happy but they are taking everything slowly suddenly I had a urge to ask him to send his marriage pics to confirm if the Nivi is my Shivanyas friend but I shruged the thought because tomorrow they will be here and I can meet them face to face right.

Today I am going to ask my Shivanyas hand from their parents I am super excited to see her reaction Shan will reach here at evening so we started our journey to see shivanya and arthi was fangirling a lot about shivanya like a child.when we reached Shivanyas house Mahesh was waiting for me and we all went inside after some formal talks shivanya came inside in a pink silk saree I was drooling literally she was so beautiful in that saree and I can't take my eyes fro her after sometime they left me and shivanya to know about each other so we went to terrace and before I could say something shivanya started to talk.

And now I came to no the reason why the seven grooms ranaway rejecting shivanya because she doesn't like marriage so she tried to make me scared but whom she is playing with the great assistant commissioner and ceo of ijk company Mr.karthik Kanna I didn't said anything to her because I was enjoying her cute attempts to make me scared but at last when she asked me to reject her I got mad so I went outside without replying to her.

But the great part is shivanya doesn't no anything about me because she thought I will also reject her(But she was totally wrong) and when she saw me she instantly recognised me but she doesn't no anything about me.

My love and crazyness for her is beyond the limit so when we went outside they asked me did you like her she was very happy and thought that I am going to reject her but I have other plans in my mind I asked her father about some sections for making someone scared or blackmailing them can be arrested I don't want shivanya to reject me so she has to tell yes so now I am making her scared because she taught I will tell everything to her dad but my intention was not that but her face was in between confusion and tensed I used that opportunity and said yes but when they asked shivanya she was about to say no but when she sawed her dad's face she accepted because her dad was very happy I think she doesn't want to disappoint her dad but don't worry sweetheart I will take care of you at that place itself they fixed our marriage because we don't have engagement in our customs

While leaving her house I saw shivanya with the same guy who was there with her at the time of varuns marriage while collecting Shivanyas information I came to no that she doesn't have any boyfriends and this guy here is her brother Ajay and he came to me and again started the same game which her sister was doing is to scare me and reject the proposal but when I said I am a assistant commissioner to him his face was worth watching he went to shivanya and told her about our conversation she was also shocked like Ajay but she was crying hugging Ajay.

It made me sad that I am the reason for her 😭 but I will make sure that after marriage she will not cry for anything because I am going to pamper a lot. But the funny fact is when I came to no that Ajay was her brother i was shocked and started laughing a lot for getting jealous because of him but now when she is hugging him though I no he is her brother i don't like their closeness guys.

Because I am always possessive and protective about mine and she is mine.....