Chapter-33

S:We reached our home and Karthik was taking me to my room stop I said to him

K:I was startled when she said stop what happened shivi

S:What are you doing Mr.karthik Kanna

K:Oh she is back to herself now

S:Why are you taking me their

K:I looked as if she gone mad and said it's your room right.

S:I have eyes mr.kanna I can see clearly with it but where are you taking me.

K:Surely she has gone mad she is not my shivi I am taking there because you have to take rest.

S:Yes I need rest but you are going to wrong room Mr.kanna take me to our room.

K:Whaaaatttt are you fine shivi do you mean my room.

S:I am perfectly fine mr.kanna yes I said our room not yours what and all is yours is ours ok did you get that I said to him and cuddled more to him and settled myself in his arms comfortably.

K:What happened to my shivi I looked at her dumbfounded she is cuddling me like I am her teddy and she is more comfortable in my arms.

S:You can stare me when ever you want mr.hubby I am all yours but now I am feeling very hungry so take me fast I said and winked at him.

K:I was so shocked with her behaviour this side of shivi is something new to me I thought and took her to my no our room and placed her on the bed and was about to leave the room and tell Ayi to bring the food but she hold my hand shivi is doing all because of bhanus words when she becomes herself she will scold me so I have to be care full with her from now onwards though I like this shivi but her this side is scaring me a lot.

S:Where are you going karthi

K:You said you are hungry na so I am going to inform ayi to bring lunch here do you want something other than lunch shivi

S:Haan Karthi tell Ayi to shift my clothes and my all items here.

K:Whattt are you fine shivi I checked her forehead and asked do you want me to call doctor.

S:I am fine Karthi just go and do what I said and come fast and I kissed his cheek you are so good Karthi I said and left him.

K:Something definitely is wrong with shivi I thought and went to Ayi and did what she said and went to my room ayi send our lunch I served a plate and was about to serve another plate.

S:Karthi wait don't serve we can it in this plate only.

K:Whhhaatt are

S:I am fine do what I say and come near me he came near me with a confused look and I smiled at him and fed him after eating Karthi went down to keep the plates and came to the room he was about to sit in couch Karthi stop

K:I was surely surprised with shivis behaviour when I was about to sit in couch shivi Called me do you want something shivi.

S:Yes I want to sleep.

K:Then sleep why are you asking me

S:For that you also should come na that's why I am saying to you

K:Whaatttt

S:Come here Karthik

K:I went towards her she made me sleep in the bed and cuddled me and slept peacefully and I was like what happened to her suddenly this should be surely medicines effect but I like this shivi I thought and hold shivi tightly in my arms and slept.