His Pov

After marriage we returned to Chennai and some months later my parents started talking about my marriage I said them that I will tell my answer today evening and they were shocked because when they start this topic I will always change the topic but now I said I will consider about it because I have shivanya in my mind.

I had made arthi Shivanyas friend after lot of persisting arthi beacause arthi is studying fashion designing in day college and shivanya is studying journalism in evening college to meet shivanya arthi has to wait but shivanya never comes to college at time.I have to change Shivanyas habit of coming late to college because I am also waiting to meet her everyday but she doesn't no about me because I am admiring her secretly.

In this months I came to no that shivanya is little tomboyish (which is not a big problem for me)and many alliance came for her but after talking with her all the alliance has been rejected from the guys side I don't no why the guys rejected her I want to no the reason because I don't want to miss shivanya because she is my soulmate.

They are planning to finish Shivanyas marriage soon because her grandfather wants to see her wedding.she hate love(which is the only problem for me) I want her to accept my love but she will take her time but it ok for me she can love me after our marriage but why she doesn't believe in love I don't no but she doesn't hate love because she help others in their love life.

I think she doesn't like any commitments (But what I am for I can change that guys) but she shouldn't no who is coming to see her as a groom

In this meanwhile I came to no that Shivanyas bestie Priya is engaged to a guy but I was shocked when I came to no about the guy because he is Raj my bestie and schoolmate he is now living in u.s.a and he is going to get married that to arranged marriage I am happy for Raj but shivanya and her bestie pari is sad because they are going to miss Priya but I'm there for her.

In meanwhile my brother Shan got married unexpectedly to a girl her name is Nivi but I have a doubt if she is shivanyas friend I have to meet him to no that.

And there is another sad news for shivanya because pari is leaving to London next week and she is married to her bestfriend Siddharth unexpectedly because the bride runaway from the wedding and pari became the bride immediately so she can't meet pari hereafter,and shivanya successfully made seven guys to runaway from her house who came to her alliance,actually she helped Priya also and Priya made two guys to runaway and Raj is the third one when Raj went there Priya doesn't no there is a groom waiting to see her but when they meet each other they instantly clicked and shivanya is angry with both pari and Priya.

Siddharth is also my collegemate and bestie I came to no he is Paris husband when she came to college with sidharth to collect her tc because she is going to continue her studies in London. Actually I was also invited for the wedding but I was busy in a case and I didn't have time to attend the wedding.

But shivanya and Priya are very sad because they can't see their bestie marriage but pari was in most vulnerable state when she came to collect her tc so shivanya and Priya let their anger aside for sometime and was with her full day by taking there h.o.d permission and what shocked me most is that she let them free that day with full attendance the fact is pari can't digest the fact she is married but they both comforted pari and gave warning to sidharth to take care of pari but now pari can't attend priyas marriage but she said I will try my level best to attend it.

Somehow with anger and lot of tears the day came to a end.....