Meeting The Stepfamily

Začít od začátku

  Ezra scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Look, we have eyes. We can see where we are going. Let's just say you gave us a tour and just go our separate ways. I dont particularly like you. So let's just drop it."

  Theo shot his head back, folding his arms. "You only just met me."

  "Exactly short stack. So let's just keep the family biz for when our parents are near." Ezra snapped, walking past Theo with Austin following behind. Theo scoffed, watching them go to a car and start emptying the trunk.

  Theo fumed where he stood and instead of standing there and dwelling on what was said, Theo stomped into the house and up to his room, closing the door, he made his way to his laptop.  Immediately he pulled up webcam and called his best friend.

  After a few rings, she answered, her face popping up on the screen, looking as if she was ready to run a marathon.

  "Yes?" She asks, folding her arms.

  "They arrived." Theo groaned.

  She shot back, fiddling with her strawberry blonde hair, trying to put it into a pointy tail. "Oh, and how are they?" She asks.

  Theo scoffed, bending back on his chair. "Rude. They were so blunt and to the point." He says, reaching for his rubix cube and started fiddling with it.

  "Well at least you have your match. You are the king of bluntness, Theo." She chuckles.

  "Exactly! I cant have competition, Em!" He snapped.

  Em rolled her eyes, reaching for something out of frame. "Siblings are meant to be competition, Theo. What were you expecting? For them to bend over backwards for you?" She asks.

  Theo groaned. "No, but I wasnt expecting assholes." He mumbles, watching her put on her exercise jacket. Theo raised a brow. "What are you even doing?"

  She sat down on the chair, fixing the jacket. "I'm about to go on my jog. Want me to come pick you up so you can go with me?" She asks.

  Theo smiled. He loved going out on runs and jogs because it helped clear his mind. He nodded. "Sure. We can hit Murray Park." He said.

  She smiled. "Sweet. Be there in 10 to pick you up." She said, before closing the window, ending the call.

  Theo didnt waste time. Throwing his jacket and t shirt off, he reached for his athletic wear shirt on and some joggers. He walked into the bathroom, taking off his glasses and putting in his contacts. Once they were in, he put a beanie on over his dirty blond hair. Exiting the bathroom, he put his nearly falling apart running shoes on and grabbed his phone, throwing it into his pocket. Once he was ready, he opened his door and made it down the steps. His father and Mary Jane were sitting at the island discussing wedding plans while Ezra and Austin were leaning against the counter.

  "Where ya going, sport?" His father asked, catching all of their attention.

  Ezra and Austin looked confused as to why he was dressed like that. Theo opened the fridge and grabbed one of the water bottles. "Oh, Uh Em is coming to pick me up." He said.

  "Oh, you guys going for your run?" He asked.

  Theo looked over at Ezra and Austin who had an eyebrow raised at him. He gulped. "Yeah. Heading to Murray Park." There was a honk outside and Theo smiled, quickly jumping towards the door. "I'll be back soon!" He says, turning towards the door.

  "Be safe!" His father shouted.

  "Always am!" He shouted back before opening the door and disappearing. He quickly made his way down the driveway, seeing Em texting away on her phone. Theo rolled his eyes, walking to the passenger side he opened the door and slid into it.