PART 42

So Josh, Brandon, and G all got together.

"Iight so I know where she at but we got two choices. Do what we did last time or call the police", Josh said.

"I'm going with the police", Brandon said. "But how you know where she at?"

"He got a trac-", G started to say but got cut off.

"G?", Josh said.

"Oh... just call me when you need me", G said as he went in the kitchen.

"Were you about to say tracking device?", Brandon asked.

"Listen don't worry about the shit I do", Josh said.

"Being that's she isn't even with you anymore I do need to worry about it. You need to take that shit off", Brandon said.

"Listen if it wasn't even in there we wouldn't even know where she's at right now", Josh said.

"Does she know about it?", Brandon asked.

"No, so let's keep it that way", Josh said.

"How doesn't she know?", Brandon asked.

"...it's in her arm. She went and got a birth control, but I told the doctor to put the tracking device in it instead", he said.

"They can't do that. How can they even do that?", Brandon asked.

"Let's just say I get what I want in the city", he said.

Brandon was silent. "Lets just call the police", he said.

"Nah... I don't need that nigga locked up. I need him dead and they aren't gonna do that", Josh said.

"What? So you can get shot again??", Brandon shouted.

"I'll die any day saving her", Josh said.

Brandon was silent.

"Listen.. I know I broke up with Asia first. But truth is Asia taught me a lot. We probably had a rough relationship sometimes. I know I could have been controlling and overbearing but she stayed and she still loved me. I never had nobody how loved me before. Like actually me. Not my money but me...", Josh said. "But I felt so guilty after seeing y'all in a room together. She didn't even look at me the way she looked at you"

Brandon looks down.

"I'll go by myself if I have to", Josh said. "I don't care"

"Nah. Me and G coming", he said.

Josh nods.

"And josh.... you can have her", Brandon said.

"Yea.. but that's not our decision", he says as he walks out.

—————————

"This is the location. One of these houses", josh said.

"But which one?", g asked.

"That one", Brandon said pointing.

"How do you know?", G asked.

"The car", Josh said. "Stay here"

"No", Brandon said.

"Yea bruh. Last time we almost lost you", G said.

"This time I'm fully prepared", Josh said as he got out the car.

G gets out and follows him.

"So what's the plan, you just gone knock on the door? So they can all just come shooting?", he asked.