PART 14

The whole car ride was silent until they got to Josh's house. Asia was scared. She didn't know what was going to happen.

Josh puts the car in park and sits in silence for a moment. "I'm sorry, Asia"

Asia looking out the window

"Did you hear me?", he said.

Asia nods.

"Say something, look at me", he said.

Asia faces him in tears.

Josh looks down then at Asia. "You know I hate to see you like that "

Asia looks down. "Josh I don't wanna be with you anymore"

"Nah..what? I made one mistake!"

Asia shakes her head, "one mistake too much".

"So you rather strip?"

Asia look but out the window

"You are done working there you hear me?", he demanded.

"You don't run me. We aren't together"

"Yes we are"

"No, we're not"

Josh turns your face toward his holding your chin, "we ain't over till I say us over. You're the best thing that happened to me ya know", he said. "I really do love you, Asia. Do you know how worried I was when I couldn't find you?"

Asia moves his hands. "Yea, you about choked my friend out "

"I was angry. I let my anger get the best of me. I was thinking, I just wanted you", he said. "I'll apologize to her tomorrow it's late now"

"So everything you angry, you hit people?", she asked.

"... no", he said. "And I won't anymore. Especially not to you baby"

"Josh, I need time apart. I need time to think", she said.

Josh didn't say anything but look at her. "Okay, let's go in the house"

"No, I need time outside the house", she stated. "alone "

Josh was confused, "alone? but I said that i was sorry"

"Do you really think that sorry is enough? Josh I - I- ... never mind. I just want time to myself, I need to think. If you loved me like you said you do you, youd understand that and you'd just let that happen"

Josh looks down. "how you went live there with so many people in the house. she got a bunch of kids running around there."

"No need to worry about that"

"Okay, fine.", he said. "Under one condition"

"You're not doing the conditions, around here. You fucked up", Asia yelled angerly.

Josh looked at her with his eyebrows raised. "Who you talking to like that?"

Asia shook her head. "can I go to Jayla's house now?"

Josh pushes the button to start the car. "for a week max", she stated.

"what?"

"You can stay over there for a week max", he said.

"Fine, but if my decision is no, I'm not coming back", Asia said as she looked out the window

Josh shook his head and smiled because he knew she would be back. She knew she'd be back whether she liked it or not.