P A R T 30

Author's Note: hey loves. I just wanna say thank you for reading so far💜 I really appreciate it. Make sure you guys comment and vote. It really helps me know how I'm doing. But anyway, back to the story.

After Asia cooked breakfast that morning and fixed G a plate. She went and took the camera down and threw it in the trash. She felt disrespected and angry all at once.

"Where are you going?", G asked.

"I'll be back", she said as she walked out.

G made a face and turned off the tv.

———————

Before Asia left, she asked Sean to meet her in the parking lot of a Walmart. When she arrived, his car was already waiting there. Asia got of the car as he did too as well. Seeing his face just made her even more mad.

"You bitch!", he yelled. "After I stuck up for your ass to my own husband, you wanna put a camera in my house??"

"What?", he said with a confused look on his face.

"You know what the fuck I'm talking about", she said as she pushed him.

Sean kept his cool. "Don't do that", he said.

"You lucky I don't call the fucking police on you", she said. "Are there anymore??"

"I didn't do nothing", he said.

Asia folded her arms.

"Asia look.. josh probably put them there", he said.

"They weren't there before he left", she said calmly.

Sean shrugs. "I don't know what to tell you", he said. "Listen, I wouldn't do no shit like"

Asia looked down.

Sean walks up closer to her and picked her head up to look at him. "You a cool girl. I like being around you. I wouldn't wanna ruin that", he said.

Asia looked at him.

Sean looked her in her eyes. "Sometimes I feel as if it's love", he said.

Asia moved her head and looked away.

"Sorry", he said. "Maybe I couldn't have said it"

Asia shook her head.

"But even you said it yourself. Any woman would be happy to be with me", he said.

"I mean like yea", she said. "But-"

Sean cuts her off. "But that includes you... don't know girl say that if they wouldn't be interested themself", he said.

"Sean.. I'm married", she said. "I'm sorry but I didn't mean it"

"What's so good about him", he said as he took a step closer. He look agitated.

Asia took a step back.

Sean closes his eyes and sigh. "Sorry", he said as he opened them again and look at her. "He seem like asshole, controlling and abusive"