P A R T 39

1 week later Asia was home and Jayla hasn't left her side yet.

"Jayla I'm fine", Asia said. "I was just in a dark moment"

"You sure??", Jayla asked.

"Yes", Asia said.

"....okay", Jayla said.

"Where's the babies", Asia asked.

"...with josh", She said.

"...why?", Asia asked.

"Because I had no choice", Jayla stayed. "That's their father"

"...okay", Asia said as she grabbed her keys. "I'm going to get them"

"No", Jayla said. "You need to rest"

"I'm fine. I don't need rest", Asia argued.

"Fine", Jayla said.

Josh unlocks the door and walks in the house.

"I really need to change the locks", asia said.

"We need to talk", josh said.

"Talk about what? How you have been disloyal to me and then choose to leave me after everything that has ever happened to me?", Asia asked. "You're just like the rest"

Josh didn't say anything.

"Disloyal?", Jayla asked.

"He cheated on me while I was kidnapped", asia said.

Jayla didn't say anything.

"Says the girl who shows up without her wedding ring",Josh added.

"I don't wanna listen to anything you say", asia said. "I want you out and I want you to bring my kids"

"No", Josh said. "You're not stabile"

"Me? You're the one that's always around guns and drugs", Asia said.

"Josh can I talk to you outside?", Jayla said.

"Yes please. And take him with you while you're at it", asia said.

Josh rolls his eyes and walks outside and Jayla follows him.

"Listen, why?", Jayla asked. "That girl has been with you thick and thin and you wanna divorce her with a snap of the finger? You and me both know asia never cheated on you and never would have so what's really up with you?"

Josh sighs. "I just feel.. guilty.", josh said.

"Why?", Jayla asked.

"Because... growing up.. I always tried to be better than my brother. He maybe younger than me but I was... always a little jealous ya know. So... when I saw Asia I already knew who she was. I knew everything that would make her fall me.. because Brandon always talked about her. So.. when I was kinda messing with Isis, I told her to spread some rumors about him and well I guessed it worked they broke up. Year later I see her in the store.. she was beautiful but I only asked her out because I wanted to my brother mad. But everyday I was with her I fell hard for her and now I'm in love with her. But when we saw Brandon in Georgia... I saw how they looked at each other. That look wasn't just the look of running into an old fling... it was a look of the past... a past that was missed... and honestly... I messed. I shouldn't have did it and I feel like.. they belong together actually", Josh said.

Jayla was silent for a moment.

"I'm sorry", Josh said.

"It's true.. they were in love. Asia was always so happy and he was always so happy. After they broke up it was like a dark cloud over the both of them. Then he moved", Jayla said.