P A R T 25

The next day Asia had to drop Jayla and Mikey off at the airport.

"Have a safe flight", Asia said.

"Thanks, call you when I get home", Jayla said.

"Okay", Asia said.

Jayla and Mikey went into the airport while Asia drove off. As Asia was driving she got a DM from Isis.

Message: Hey Asia, I wanted to know if we could meet up.

Asia rolled her eyes and texted "sure, where at?", back.

Message: My house and thanks. I'll send you the address.

---------------

Asia arrived at Isis's house. It was a one-story house with a garage and a nice little size.

"Thanks for coming", Isis said. "have a seat if you want"

Asia looked around as she sat down. "Your house is nice", Asia said.

"Thank you", Isis said as she sat next to her. "how have you been?"

"Good", Asia said. "And you?"

"Good", she said.

Asia didn't care, she just wanted to know why Isis invited her.

"I know you're wondering why you're here", Isis began, "I just wanted to make sure everything is cool"

"Isis, regardless of the past in high school. One is what you did to my friend... I have no problem with you cause you're the mother of my husband's son." Asia said

Isis nods.

"But I don't care for you because of the people are you", Asia said.

"I'm not like that anymore. After high school, I grew up", she said.

Asia folds her arms.

"Seriously Asia", she said. "I've changed a lot because of Joshua.. my baby Joshua... Junior"

Asia nods.

"I was also wondering what Josh was like now", she said. "Before he's around Junior"

"You have nothing to worry about Isis", Asia said. "He's great with kids"

"How do you know?", Isis asked.

"Because he was great with my little sister", Asia said as she looked down.

Isis was silent for a moment. "I know its been like a year or so since that happened, but I'm sorry about your sister and mom", she said.

Asia nods. "thanks', she said.

Isis nods. "How about you?", she asked.

"Isis... blood or not, I will care for him like he's my own. He will be well protected", Asia said.

Junior comes in the living. "mommy, mommy, my truck", he said. "It's broken"

Asia looks at him.

"J, what did I tell you about breaking things?", Isis said. "I don't have money to be wasting"

Junior looks at Asia and Isis begins to introduce her. "J, this is Asia. She's married to your father"

"Asia?", he asked.

"Yes baby, Asia", she said.

"Hey', Asia said.

Junior waves.

Asia smiles. "You're so cute", said said

"thank you", Junior said.

"Go play with your toys. Asia and I are talking", Isis said.