P A R T 27

A couple weeks later, Josh finally started to spend more time with Junior. They went to the zoo, water park and did all kinds of stuff. Junior was really enjoying himself.

Josh was in the house holding junior as junior is sleep.

"Wore him out huh?", Asia asked.

"Yea", Josh said as he walked upstairs to take him to his room that josh set up. After putting him in bed for his nap, he went to the bathroom in their bedroom and used it. As he was zipping his pants back up he saw a pregnancy test and it was negative.

Asia walked in the bathroom and looked at him. "What's does it say?", she asked.

Josh shakes his head.

Asia sighs. "Okay", she said while throwing it away acting like it wasn't that big of a deal.

"Hey not everybody gets pregnant on the first try", he said.

"Yea , I know. Listen Josh I'm fine it's not that big of a deal", she said.

Josh nods.

Asia walks out the bathroom and Josh follows her.

"I'm going to the store", she said as she grabbed her purse. "Junior's probably going to be hungry once he wakes up"

"Okay. He's a allergic to peanuts and shell fish.. so.. yea", he said.

"Yes... Isis told me", she said.

"Okay", he said. "Oh and get me something from the liquor store.

Asia nods and walked out the house.

Josh sits down and sees she left her phone. When he picks it up the phone lights up and he sees a message from a number that ain't saved in her phone.

MESSAGE: Hey Asia, this is Sean. Just wondering if you were good? I haven't seen you in a min.

Josh pauses and looks at the phone he goes in and deletes the message and catches Asia before she left. He walks up to the car and says, "you forgot your phone".

"Oh thank you", she said not looking at him.

"Looks at me", he said.

Asia looks at him and you could tell she was crying.

"Don't cry iight", he said.

"I'm just so depressed", she said.

"How about this. How about we go to the gym in the morning so it can help your mood", he said.

"You know we're suppose to be walking Junior all weekend, right", she said. "We both can't go to the gym"

"That's right", he said.

"But I'm about to go to the store before he wakes up", she said.

"Okay", he said. "Drive safe". He gave her a kiss and went in the house.

———————-

After Asia shopped in the grocery store, Jayla calls her.