"Mama take it."

"Mama had to take it because someone decided to wake up before us and drag it all over the house making a mess.  I even had to wash it again because she decided to lay it in a pile of water."

"Well, I'm glad my dress is hanging high enough that she can't reach it."

"You better hope so."

Once Amanda gets here they start working on our hair and makeup, slowly doing Sienna's hair in the small increments she gives them before screaming and throwing a fit.

"Look.  You're going to be good and get your hair done or Adam and Jackie can't have their flower girl."

"No!"

"What if you get to pick what your hair looks like?" Jackie shows her a few pictures hoping for any help "You can pick any of these."

"Mama I get bow?"

"As long as Jackie is okay with it."

"This child is my role model.  Just throw a fit until you get what you want.  I need to start doing that."

Amanda walks out in her dress since she's all finished.

"And look how happy she is now."

"She's lucky other people cater to her.  These meltdowns better not be lasting long."

Once we're all ready, I send Sienna out to Brad so we can work on getting Jackie in her dress.  We crowd in the small fitting room so she can have the best view with all the mirrors and she looks amazing.

"You look absolutely beautiful.  The way the dress lays is perfect on you."

"All those sparkles are amazing, you're going to be glimmering."

"It's so hard to believe this is finally happening..." Jackie smooths out the dress as she looks around "Are one of you tickling me legs?"

"Sienna!"

I see little hands playing with all the glittery pieces of the dress instantly knowing she escaped from Brad.

"Sienna may!  What are you doing?  You cant just go under someone's dress like that."

"Oh my god Jen I think she's trying to undo my shoes."

Amanda is dying of laughter as Jackie starts laughing while I'm trying to pull my child out from under my friend's wedding dress.

"Can you go get Brad, Amanda?" I poke my head up, hoping for some help "I don't know why she's being such a brat today."

"She's in the front now.  I can feel her little shoes at my knees."

I crawl around to the front of Jackie getting more and more pissed off at my child by the second, thankful Jackie at least finds it funny.

"Mama I stay."

She finally acknowledges me once we're face to face.

"Get out.  Now!"

"Babe why are you crawling around under Jackie's dress?  I know you're close but that's weird."

"Your child snuck in and got under my dress.  She's been trying to get her out for a few minutes now."

"Oh shit.  She told me she wanted to see something glittery I didn't expect it to be your dress..."

"Brad!  Just help."

"Jackie maybe you should sit.  I don't want you to fall."

Jackie sits down with Sienna still attached to her, obsessing over all the glitter.  I get away to see what Brad is going to do, and before I can even think about it my child is screaming and flailing around.

Brad somehow gets her hands lose, dragging her out from under Jackie as she continues screaming like he is going to kill her.

"You want me to keep her?'

"Please."

"Okay, well now that my child is hopefully done trying to ruin your day, are you ready to get married?"

"Yeah, I think so."

Amanda and I make sure Adam is already at the alter before walking her out to where her dad is waiting.  We line up with Brad and I holding onto Sienna as tightly as we can to keep her from escaping while walking down the aisle.

"Keep throwing the pedals baby.  You're doing so good!"

She smirks up at us, reaching into her little basking and grabbing a handful to throw as high as she can in our faces.

"Okay well not like that..."

We help her throw them like she's supposed to until we reach the alter, handing her off to my parents so she can't cause anymore trouble while Brad and I take our spots.

The music gets louder as Jackie and her dad walk down the aisle much to Adam's amazement as he stares at them in tears.  We all watch their interactions as the ceremony starts and they go through their vows.

"They're so adorable," Amanda whispers as they exchange rings "I can't believe they're finally married."

"I feel like we've all gotten so old.  We're all so grown up."

As the ceremony ends, Adam and Jackie lead the rest of us down the aisle with Brad holding Sienna so we can head over to the reception without any issues.

"We can dance?"

We walk in with the wedding party after getting all our pictures, watching as all the guests clap excitedly for Jackie and Adam.

"We can in a little, baby.  We have to let Adam and Jackie go first."

She starts dancing around our table, away from all the excitement to show us how much energy she unfortunately still has.

"We're screwed.  She slept like 4 hours last night.  How is she still like this?"

"I think she sneaked coffee or something.  We have a weird child, Jen."

"I know."

I watch the first dances, noticing that it is oddly quiet next to me where Brad and Sienna should be sitting.

"Brad... where'd she go?"

"Shit."

We split up looking around for her since we know she has to be destroying something wherever she ended up.

I finally hear little feet running behind the buffet, looking around to see the cake missing a few flowers.

"Oh my God.  Sienna!"

"Hi mama!"

"Did you do this?  Honey this isn't your cake!"

"No I just play."

"Then how did that icing get on your nose?"

She shrugs, walking away before I manage to grab her.

"Baby you really aren't being good today.  You need to stop this, okay?  Now you messed up the cake."

"I sowy."

"Just stay with me and dada from now on, okay?"

"Okay."

I carry her back out to everyone, her face still covered in cake once we reach Brad who is laughing hysterically.

"She didn't..."

"She says it was really pretty and tasted good."

"We need to trap her in a corner somewhere."

"Honestly Brad, whatever you want to do."