Chapter 10: Bane

Song Recommendation: Ultraviolence by Lana Del Rey "He hurt me but it felt like true love"

Absolutely what Ella cannot do for the sake of her is stay away from this man. The more his member slid in and out of her warmth, the more she found it impossible to put her foot down. She needed him even when they weren't having sex.

"You're just perfect," He said sliding out of her. He hovered over her, his chain swinging over her chest. She couldn't picture anyone doing this to her. Making her feel so wanted yet so unwanted at the same time.

She playfully blew a strand of her hair outta her face and burst out laughing. "You think so?"

"Oh I know so." He pushed off of her and headed towards his bathroom to start a shower. A naked Ella slid from under the sheets and followed closely behind him as he grabbed his toothbrush.

"You don't even fuck with me for real. Do you?" Ella said suddenly. She turned the shower off and grabbed his tee shirt off the ground, sliding it over her head.

"Baby, why you trippin'? Turn my shower back on." Aubrey watched as she tentatively placed her hands on her hips. She was sick of him but yet she wasn't. How dare he call her perfect but yo-yo her feelings.

"I'm going out tonight. I just wanted to tell you." Ella turned and grabbed her own toothbrush. She ignored his gawking as she put a line of toothpaste on her brush.

"With who? Yo hoe ass friends?" He snapped, stepping closer.

"I think with Marcus again. Since we can do whatever we want. Ri-" Before she can utter another word, she felt his hand grip her throat. She couldn't breath but all she could do was laugh as he brought her face up to his.

"You wanna repeat that shit?" He tightened his hold around her neck and saw she was struggling to breathe. He was still waiting for a response though.

Her eyes widened and she shook her head and then he released abruptly. She fell back and rubbed her throat. "Fuck you!"

He knew he was dead wrong for constantly scaring her and putting his hands on her but his temper got the best of him and it didn't help with the coke he had earlier. He noticed this was a pattern between them. He really wanted to say: "No, stay here. Let's eat and cuddle," but he felt that if he showed his vulnerable side she'd play him.

"Already done." Aubrey laughed bitterly. He didn't know how to stop. An evil possession took over him as he waited for another response.

"I'm just doing what you're fucking doing!" She cried, throwing her hands up in exasperation.

"You think I'm hoein'? That's crazy, dawg." He pushed her aside and flicked on the shower again.

"Then what is it? What the fuck? What the fuck is this that we're doing?" Ella picked up a ceramic soap dispenser from the bathroom counter and chucked it at his head, just missing him.

Aubrey charged for her with his hands out and grabbed both her arms. "Why do you think I don't want you goin' out? You dumb bitch!" He shook her, tightening his grip around her arm. All Ella wanted to do was cry and not because of any of the physical harm being hailed at her.

"Why are you fucking with my head? Why not just let me go?" She was full on crying and crumbling under his touch, like she always did.

He loosened his grip at the sight of her just bawling and letting him grab her. His heart softened when she began to hiccup and just laid on the tile floor defeated, while the water from the shower still ran in the background. "I can't pretend anymore. I-I only want y-you," she hiccuped.