My love is yours to take

He felt himself be raised up, strong arms wrapping around his body. Violet eyes blinked open, seeing nothing but darkness stretching in front of him, "Sleep." A voice whispered, easing the slight fear he held deep within himself.

Without a second thought, his eyes slipped shut.

_

As if remembering that scene whilst still asleep, Akashi sat up in a hurry, immediately regretting that decision. Black spots stained his vision and he clenched his eyes shut to rid of them.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" Someone asked... Sasuke asked.

Akashi felt his chest tighten and, without a word, he hurried out of the futon, almost stumbling as he raced towards the other boy, "Sasuke~!" He whined out, arms tightly wrapping around the said boy's shoulders, "You're back!" He leaned his face into Sasuke's neck, tightening the hold he had on him, "You should have woken me up! Why didn't you?"

Arms wound up around his waist and Akashi practically melted at the feeling, "You looked peaceful as you slept... It would've been too much of a waste to wake you up." Was the answer he got.

Damn, he really knew how to make his heart burst, eh?

"You can be selfish sometimes, you know?" Akashi mumbled into his neck, closing his eyes.

Having Sasuke in his arms again... There really were no words to describe how he was feeling at the moment.

Sasuke leaned back, making Akashi pull back, "There's no need for me to be selfish when it comes to you," the raven-haired boy's fingers brushed over Akashi's cheeks, "I already have all of you, what more could I ask of you?"

Cue Akashi's heart bursting.

Heat spread through Akashi's cheeks, making him look away, "No fair," he huffed, feeling Sasuke's fingers trail up and down his spine, "You're not fair."

Something soft brushed over his temple, "I'm just telling the truth, do you not like it when I'm honest?" He heard Sasuke ask.

It was the opposite actually, "I like it." He didn't look back at him, somehow feeling vulnerable.

"I like you." Came the unexpected response.

Lips brushed over his cheek, "Just like?" He asked, trailing his eyes down the expanse of Sasuke's uncovered neck.

"Hmm? Did I say like?" The boy asked, leaning back just enough for their eyes to meet, "I meant... love." Those dark eyes of his... His eyes were midnight and raven's wings. They were the type of darkness that wasn't dark. They were sweet silence before dawn. There would not be enough words of love to explain how much Akashi adored those eyes.

Yet again, his heart drummed against his ribs, "Did you now?"

"Mhm... Akashi, I love you."

At the sound of those words, Akashi couldn't stop his eyes from growing damp. Even as they stung, tears threatening to slide down, he leaned forward, hiding his face in Sasuke's shoulder, "Yeah... I love you, too."

Their hearts drummed in sync.

"Akashi?" He heard his name be said.

"Yeah?" His voice came out muffled because of the fabric of Sasuke's shirt.

"I'm back." Sasuke whispered, leaning into him.

"Welcome back."

_

"So, Karin... You agree to this?" Sakura asked, staring at the redhead in front of her.

They had talked about the terms and conditions of the whole thing, the two of them alone, "I already said so, didn't I? Sasuke and I also had a little talk about everything." Karin answered, not breaking eye contact with Sakura.