Chuunin exams

Team 7 arrived in front of room 301 and Kakashi was waiting for them in front. He told them that they wouldn't have been able to take the exam if one of them didn't show up. After that, they went inside and met with the other 6 rookies. The examiner came and introduced himself as Morino Ibiki. He told them it was a written test and Akashi was immediately worried about Naruto.

The examiner then said that they have 1 hour to finish the test and that the last question will be given after 45 minutes. Team 7 was then separated and nobody say next to anyone. Ibiki told them that they can cheat, but each time they are caught two points will be reduced out of a total 10. If they are caught 5 times, they will fail and be sent out. Akashi thought that was weird. Why give us 5 chances? Why not send us out after catching us 1 time?

It was then that he figured it out. Oh! This isn't just a written test! It is an information gathering test! Soon after, he focused on the paper at hand. The questions were nothing like what they had at the academy. This is gonna be tough. Half an hour passed and he had barely written anything. What is this?! This makes no sense! More than a half of the exam takers already failed. The remaining 15 minutes passed too fast.

Ibiki announced that it was time for the last question. I'm doomed! Akashi grimaced. Ibiki said that the ones who don't want to take the last question can give up and try the exam next time, but if they choose to answer it and get it wrong, they will be banned from taking the exam ever again. Hearing this, even more exam takers quit and alongside their own team, they left the room.

Huh?! Stuck as a Genin for the rest of my life? No thank you! Akashi decided he would take the question either way. He looked at where Naruto sat and noticed he was shaking. He's not gonna quit. Naruto surprised everyone but Akashi when he stood up and declared that he wasn't going to quit and that he was going to become Hokage. Akashi let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in. That's my little bro!

After Naruto said that, nobody left the classroom. He wiped away their uncertainty. Seeing that everyone was determined, Ibiki announced that everyone in the classroom passes. Confused, Sakura stood up and asked where the 10th question went. Ibiki laughed and said that there was no such thing as a 10th question. Some blond girl said that the previous 9 questions were useless. Ibiki said that they served their purpose which was to gather information.

Hoh? So I was right. Grinning, Akashi was satisfied. Just as Ibiki was finishing up the reason why information gathering is crucial, the window was broken and a woman with a huge banner jumped in. The banner was black at it said her name. Mitarashi Anko. She introduced herself as the second examiner and said that more than half of the teams that passed will fail on the exam. She said that they should ask their Jounin squad leaders at what time they will have the second exam tomorrow.

_

After they talked with Kakashi about the time and place of the meeting, they went to the place. It was a huge forest that was surrounded with fences and signs that said 'Forbidden Area'. "This is where the exam will take place". Anko said as she stood in front of the fence. "The 44th training area..." She trailed off. "Also known as The Forrest of Death". She finished with a smirk. "The Forest of Death?" Naruto whispered, fear seeping into his voice. Akashi patted him on the shoulder. "Don't worry, I'm here". He sent him a grin, which made Naruto slightly brighten up.

"You will be able to experience why this place is called The Forest of Death". Anko said. Naruto started mocking her, repeating the words she said. A tick mark appeared on Akashi's forehead. "Na-ru-to~". He said as he placed a hand on his shoulder. Naruto froze in place. "Don't mock people!" He suddenly yelled and hit the back of his head. Naruto yelped and grabbed his head in pain. "Stop hitting me like that!" He pointed at him, making Akashi's eyes narrow. "What did I say about pointing?!" He shouted.