Chuunin exams pt3

When Akashi was done healing Sasuke up, he got up and went to where Sakura was. She was kneeling on the ground, face a bloody mess. He went down on his knees and placed a hand on her chin, raising her head up. "He did an awful number on you". He said as he observed her half closed eye and split lip. He touched her shoulder and she winced. Furrowing his brows, he looked her over. She had multiple bleeding spots caused by the kunai that impaled her skin.

"Let's stop the bleeding, shall we?" She weakly nodded and he let go of her chin. Focusing the Chakra in his hands, he went over every bleeding wound she had. After about 10 minutes, all the wounds were almost fully closed. "That should do the job". Nodding, he got up and looked at the injured Lee. Ino was holding his arm over her shoulder, supporting his weight. Akashi walked over to them. "Here, let me". Ino glanced at him in suspicion, but handed Lee over.

Akashi grabbed his chin and moved his head in different directions, observing the wounds. Nodding to himself, he let go of his chin and healed over the cuts on his face. "Okay, you're good to go". Lee was interrupted when Naruto woke up, yelling. Sighing, Akashi shifted around, meeting Naruto's panicked gaze. After he explained what happened, Naruto calmed down. Tenten came and took Lee, Choji was with Shikamaru and Ino was fixing up Sakura's hair.

A Chakra spike alerted Akashi of another's presence. He felt it before, but he couldn't pinpoint who it belonged to. Snapping his head in the direction it came from, he saw Hyuuga Neji atop a tree. Neji wasn't looking at him. Akashi followed the trail of his gaze and stopped at Sasuke. Narrowing his eyes, he looked back at Neji. The look in his eyes wasn't friendly, but it didn't look like he will attack.

Sensing someone was looking at him, Neji slowly met eyes with Akashi. The said boy was standing in the middle of the field, close to Sasuke and he was glaring at Neji. This boy... "Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke... we're leaving". Neji's eyes widened when he heard the other boy speak. He didn't break their eye contact as he said the words. There was a dangerous look in his eyes, one promising bad things.

The redhead turned around, ignoring Naruto's indignant cries of 'huh? why?' and grabbed a kunai from the ground. Pocketing it, he walked past Sasuke. "Hurry up, we need to make a new plan". Wordlessly, Sasuke and Sakura followed after him. Naruto was frowning, an annoyed look on his face, but he went after them. And as they disappeared from the clearing, Akashi let his mind roam. This was a disaster.

_

Three days later, the four of them made camp near a river. Sakura was tending to the fire while the three of them went fishing. Naruto, unsurprisingly, was bad at it. Sasuke hit the fish with his kunai as they jump out of the water. Akashi reached into his pouch and brought out small senbon needles. He threw them at the shadows in the water, a few fish floated up, senbon sticking out of them. Naruto jumped up and pointed at them. "What is that?!" He shouted.

Akashi shook his head. "Senbon needles, didn't we already mention them before?" Akashi asked as he went into the water, grabbed the fish and put the senbon back into his pouch. "I know that, but you killed the fish with them?" He had a confused expression on his face. Sasuke was silent until that point. "Senbon needles can be used to kill, but the users has to have great precision to do that". He explained.

Akashi nodded his head. "Exactly, if I hit a vital spot, I can sever the nerve closest to the brain and instantly kill them, or I can just paralyze them". He exited the water, carrying the fish with him. "I think we have enough, let's head back". The other two followed him back to camp. After they cooked the fish and ate it, Sasuke said he was gonna go and get some water. "Are you okay by yourself?" Akashi asked, worried about his body. He suffered major wounds not so long ago.

"Can I come with you?" He asked another question after the Uchiha didn't answer. Sasuke continued walking. "Suit yourself". At his words, Akashi got up and trailed after him. After a few minutes of walking, Sasuke crouched at a nearby water source. He pours the water inside the wooden container that he brought with him. "Are you okay?" He stopped when he heard the redhead ask. "I'm fine". Nonchalance clear in his tone, he continued pouring the water in.