Lover is a Day, You are a Lifetime

"Why did I let you talk me into this?" Sasuke sighed out from his place in the water.

Akashi turned around, the ever present grin on his face, "It's because you love me~" he sent him a wink and slowly swam towards him, "Do you hate it? It's summer and it's hot."

Well... Sasuke didn't hate it. The cool water actually felt nice on his skin, "I don't hate it, but is midnight swimming necessary?" The only source of light they had was the moon above their heads.

"Come on~ We've never done something like this." Akashi reached his arms forward and wrapped them around Sasuke's shoulders just as his legs went around his hips.

Sasuke moved back a little, just so he could stand on stable ground. His hands found their way under Akashi's thighs, "Was the bareness also necessary?"

Akashi had also somehow talked him into doing everything... naked. Yes. He actually said yes to that, "Well... We're alone. There's nobody around," the boy in his arms tilted his head, "What? Shy someone's going to see you in all your... glory?" He grinned, tightening his legs.

Sasuke's eyes narrowed and he leaned forward, "Shameless."

"As if you mind." Akashi closed the distance between them.

_

"That was refreshing." Akashi said, walking in front of Sasuke.

Refreshing? Sasuke was... drained. Quite literally, "Nice to see your mood improved." He sighed, not looking in front of himself. Not a moment later, he slammed into something. Blinking, he noticed Akashi had stopped, "Why did you stop?"

The redhead was looking to the side, and Sasuke did the same. Oh. He then realised what he was looking at.

Training Ground 3.

"How many years has it been since we've been there together?" Akashi's question broke through the silence, "You and I." The last part was almost whispered.

Too many. They were 12 then, and now... "Seven years." Just saying the words out loud made his chest constrict. Seven full years had passed since that day.

"Wanna spar?" And there it was.

Sasuke let out another sigh. It was just like Akashi to change the subject so quickly, "After... that? Are you sure you can take me on?" He glanced at him.

A small laugh left the redhead's lips as he faced Sasuke, "Come on, if I survived that," Sasuke watched as Akashi's eyes trailed down to his... Seriously... Shameless... "I think I can survive anything." He grinned innocently, but there was nothing innocent about his words.

"What am I going to do with you?" Sasuke shook his head, exasperated.

"I have a couple of things in mind, but after we spar." Without another word, Akashi made his way onto the training grounds.

Sasuke reluctantly followed after him, a tired expression on his face.

_

"So, what is allowed and what isn't?" He asked as he stretched, not looking at Sasuke, "Full power or?" He straightened up, reaching his arms over his head.

"Do you want to destroy everything?" Sasuke asked, raising his brows.

Now that Akashi thought about it, he was positive they would obliterate more than the training ground they were on if they sparred with everything they had, "Not really. How about..." he trailed off, thinking of what they could do, "No weapons or Ninjutsu, just Taijutsu?" He proposed, tilting his head.

"That seems like the most... safest choice." Sasuke agreed, before he raised his hand in a hand-sign. Akashi sensed that the seal on his eye had been broken, "That reminds me... How are you at Taijutsu? Back in the academy you were quite good at it."