Once he got the kids sorted and fed, Alessandro was finally able to relax and a few moments later, Matteo came walking down the stairs. He, like all siblings, had deep shadows underneath his eyes, but this time for a different reason. 

'How was last night' smirks Alessandro to his brothers tired complexion. He put his own jealousy aside at the sight of his brother entering the kitchen. 

Matteo simply rolls his eyes 'I swear you feel so alive in the moment, but you feel dead after.'

Matteo was nearly a man now, at 16 years old he was already over 6 foot. Unlike his older brothers, he was less interested in the family business but instead wanted to spend all his time partying. 

'That good hmm?' Alessandro laughs, raising an eyebrow expectantly at his brother. 

'The amount of orgasms I gave her I would say so'

Alessandro snorted and and lifted the cup of black coffee to his lips. In all their discussions over Matteo's sex life, they had forgotten they had a 5 and 6 year old behind them. 

'Whats an orgasm' pipes up Xavier. Gabriela was also interested in the conversation, her spoon midair whilst looking between her brother's expediently. 

Alessandro gives Matteo a deep, hard look before replying 'It's a grown up word buddy so don't repeat it'

'But what does it mean?'

There was a long pause between Matteo found the words to reply 'Oh well, you say it after you've eaten lots and lots of ice-cream so you get really excited' 

'But then why were you giving her one?'

'Because I gave her the ice-cream ok?' Matteo was becoming extremely rattled at the young boy, it was 6:30 in the morning and his hangover wasn't helping. Let alone, this wasn't how he planned the morning conversation to go. 

Xavier was ready to open his mouth again but Alessandro interjects before he can say anything 'Do you two want to go and watch cartoons?'

As soon as they left, Matteo leans over the counters and murmurs to Alessandro 'They're at it again' while stiring his coffee. 

Alessandro knew what he meant, this argument seemed different. He knew why they were arguing, he had tried to hide it from Gabriela,  Xavier and even the twins but in this family, the longer you kept the secret the bigger it explodes.

'Hey!' Gabriela alerted their attention back to her by running into the kitchen and grabbing onto Matteo's legs 'How many days till Christmas now?'

Alessandro just opens his mouth before another person stepped in 'Oh about 5 days mia figlia'

The children all turned around to see their father Roberto Cattaneo leaning on the side of the door. Although Gabriela and Xavier were young, even they could connect the darkening bruise of his eye to the fist of their mother. 

'Where are the rest of your brothers ?' Roberto commented whilst walking into the room. He swung Gabriela into the air, planting a kiss onto her forehead before walking over and greeting the older boys. 

'The twins are still asleep and Francisco is still in that girls bed from last night' Matteo comments

'Why's he in a girls bed?' asks Gabriela, planting her hands on his face before twisting it to match her face.