7. Mattina

It's a leap day, so for today sometime spontaneous I decided to upload 2 weeks earlierish! Happy February 29th!

XXXXX

'I swear to god Xavier Enrico Cattaneo ! Give it back!' I yell at him whilst chasing him around the house.

What's going on you may ask? Well tomorrows the last day of the semester, and therefore you can wear your own clothes. This is the perfect time to finalize the few touches my new status as queen bee, and I have planned the perfect outfit. However, Xavier happened to find out what I was wearing and let's just say he wasn't best pleased. 

'No way are you wearing this tomorrow Gabs! You'll look like a slag!' he yells back at me.

The outfit isn't that bad, it's just a little tight and revealing? But it's my body, and I'm fed up of these boys thinking they can control it.

'It's fine' I tell him while body-slamming him to the floor.

'What are you two doing?' Frankie asks, appearing out of nowhere. 

'He's got my clothes!' I cry out of annoyance.

'Frankie - look what she was planning on wearing!' Xavier shakes the clothes at him from beneath me. 

Francisco manages to grab the clothes and takes just one look at the clothes before rolling his eyes and muttering 'Hell no Gabriela.' 

I obviously can't take my anger out on him so instead, with Xavier still beneath me, I give him a sharp knee in the groin. He moans in pain which prompts Frankie to grab me by the waist and throw me over his shoulder before entering my room. 

We walk to my closet where he sits on the bed and I rummage through my clothes. It takes nearly 20 minutes before we agree on the outfit, and even then I have to do a lot of convincing by the beautiful gift of puppy eyes. Back at home, well I suppose back when I lived with my Mom, I could do anything as she was either too off her face with drugs or alcohol. Mostly both though. It was annoying having my brothers check my outfits, but weirdly I got some comfort out of it - just their presence was enough. Knowing that they cared. It didn't mean I was on board with it though.

However it doesn't matter in the end as my outfit was still the best in school, but I was still bitter against Xavier for always interfering but I was going to get such sweet revenge. The last day of the term is always a piss-take, so we spend the majority of day just watching films and gossiping. Most people went into town after school, as it was only a half day - the perfect time for Xavier to get his tattoo. 

You may be wondering, wow Gabriela how did you get Xavier to get a tattoo? Well, the boy's ego can be easily as bruised as his balls which kneeled yesterday. He just couldn't accept the fact his little sister had a tattoo, so along with his friends, we managed to convince him he would be the biggest pussy in the world if he wouldn't get one.