Chapter 2 : Miley Cyrus and Zac Efron

"A...Aren't..you... the...Joe Jonas?" You gasped.

"Ya. So?" He snobbishly looked at you.

"I..I'm..," Before you could finish your sentence, 2 guys called his name from behind.

You widened your eyes with excitement after seeing what you just saw!

"Joe! What are you doing there?" A cute guy with brown curly hair asked and approached us.

"Well..Well.. who is this?" Another guy who was also with curly hair but a more darker brown colour hair, wriggling his eyebrows at you, smiling.

"Your new girlfriend?" A cute guy with brown curly hair said while looking at you.

"No!" Both you and Joe denied while staring at each other.

"Chill,guys," Another guy who was also with curly hair but a more darker brown colour hair tone.

"She's just someone I accidentally bumped into," He rolled his eyes.

You looked at his attitude and said to yourself *What's up with him?*

"Hey, are you new here?" The guy who was also with curly hair but a more darker brown colour hair tone.

You nodded.

"Hi. I'm Nick and these are my brothers, Joe and Kevin," He shooked your hand, same goes with Kevin except for Joe.

"Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm a big fan of yours," I grinned.

"Welcome to Springfield High School," Kevin smiled.

"Thanks," You said.

"Can we go now? I'm late for my second class, people?" Joe said.

"Right. Well, we'll see you around soon," Nick said.

"Sure," You waved and looked the them from behind.

You turned around and felt excited by yourself. You just couldn't believe you just met JONAS BROTHERS and even shooked and interacted with them!!! When you reached the principal's office, you knocked on the door and make your way in.

"Ah..yes. A new transfer student. Please take a seat," The principal showed the seat in front of him.

"Good morning,Sir," You greeted politely and sat down.

"Let me see..your name is Ashley Truscot?" He looked at your transcipts.

You nodded.

"I'm quite impressed with your transcripts, Miss Truscot. I think you won't be have any problems in coping with the studies here," He smiled.

"Thank you, sir," You smiled.

"Here's your classes assigned and a calender of our school's activities. I hope you will have a great time in our school. And I'm sure you won't have any trouble in adjusting in our school," He smiled and winked.

"Thank you, Sir. I'll be going to my class then," You stood up and bowed.

"Sure," He smiled.

As you were opening the door, a guy with golden brown hair and blue eyes who was also about to open the door.

"Oh, sorry," He apologised.

"That's okay," You smiled.

He admired you for a while and you decided to say something,"I'm sorry but I need to head to class."

"Oh..sorry," He stopped daydreaming and stood aside to let you out.

You walked out while looking at your timetable. The guy looked at you from behind and said to himself,*Wow...She's pretty*