Episode 14 - Spencer Boldman

You..quit the musical just like that?" Joe asked you.

You nodded and said,"I'm sure Demi would fit the character much better than me. Besides she had more experience."

"But you are more suited for this role. You have a sweet voice and an innocent look. The way -," Joe kept saying good things about you to consider backing out from the musical.

"Are you complimenting about me now?" You chuckled a little.

Joe just realized what he had said and felt slightly embarrassed. Just then both of you heard the door of the house opened and some arguments from Miley and Jackson.

"It's your fault for not looking what you are driving," Miley argued.

"My fault? It's your fault for starting the argument with me. If not, this wouldn't have happened," Jackson raised his voice.

Both of them argued till they reached the kitchen, walking past both you and Joe. You rushed to the kitchen and stopped their arguments.

"What happened you guys?" You stopped them while standing in between them.

"Jackson dented dad's beloved car," Miley reported.

"Hey. All this started from you, Miles. If you hadn't disturbed while I'm driving, I could prevent that dent!" Jackson scowled.

"Seriously my fault? You -," Before Miley could say one more word, you shut their mouth with your pair of hands and looked at them while saying,"Can we please stop? Your arguing isn't going to solve anything."

"Ashley's right. Can I know how big is the dent?" Joe asked Miley and Jackson.

======

In the garage, all four of you stood around the car and looked at the dent in front of the car.

"This.. is what you guys called big damage?" Joe raised one eyebrow while scrutinizing the small dent.

"It's..just a small dent..and hardly can be seen..," You said while scratching your head, freling puzzled.

"Small dent? To you guys, it's a small dent. But to our dad, it's the biggest dent on his car," Jackson told them.

"This is his favourite car. If he knows that his favourite car at the front rear was dented, we're dead..," Miley sounded worried.

"More than dead..," Jackson muttered.

"Don't worry. We can get it fixed as new," Joe reassured them.

"You can?" Miley turned to Joe.

"I'll ask my friend to fix it right away. It will look like brand new," Joe turned to Miley.

"Well, that's awesome! But it's free right?" Jackson asked Joe.

Joe nodded and Jackson hugged him tightly,"Thank you! Thank you! You just saved our precious life! Lucky for you dad won't be home till this weekend."

Joe who had trouble breathing due to his tight embrace, asked Miley to ask Jackson to let him go. Miley went to separate them two and Jackson turned to Miley and said with a proud smile,"For the first time in my life, I'm proud to call you my sister."

Miley just raised one eyebrow as soon as Jackson walked away. You giggled at the situation and Miley said,"He really take things so easy."

Then Miley turned to Joe & said,"So Joe, when are we going to send dad's car to your friend's car workshop?"

"Maybe tomorrow afternoon," Joe said.

"That's great," Miley felt relieved.

Joe looked at his watch and decided to leave for the interview. He turned to you and pulled your hand out and placed a ticket to you while saying,"In case you change your mind."