Episode 13 - Joe

After the recording, Joe decided to drove to Miley's house to visit you. He stopped in front of her house and hesistated several times to knock the door. However when he was about to knock the door, the door swung open and Miley was raising her voice while her head still facing the back,"Jackson! You lazy bum! Do I have to always throw the rubbish whenever I'm around?! You have hands and legs! Use them for good purposes!"

Miley was about to step forward without looking to the front when she bumped into someone.

"Hey, watch it," Joe said.

"Joe? What are you doing here in front of my house?" Miley asked after getting her balance.

"I'm here...to..see her," Joe said.

"See who?" Miley asked the obvious while walking past him to throw the trash.

"You know...her..your best friend," Joe suddenly embarrassed to say your name.

Miley closed the lid of the bin and walked back to the house. She then knew what he meant and chuckled while saying,"Oh...you're here to visit Ashley?"

Joe slightly nodded while rubbing the back of his neck. Miley led him up to the guest room and opened the door for him. You were lying on the bed, sleeping soundly.

Miley said softly to him,"She just slept in. Don't make a noise okay."

Speaking of noise,

"Miley!! Come here and help me with these!!" Jackson, her big brother shouted.

Miley clenched her fist but took a deep breath. Then she looked towards Joe and said,"I'll be right back after I deal with that devil."

Miley stormed off, leaving Joe in the room alone with you. Joe grabbed a chair and sat beside your bed, scrutinizing your injured face. Joe scanned her face and mumbled,"Didn't know that Demi and Selena did this to you.."

Without realizing, he caressed your face and remembered what Demi said to Zac that afternoon. On the other hand, Miley had finished her chores and decided to walk up to the guest room. She entered the room quietly and was about to call Joe when she saw his facial expression towards you. Joe did not notice Miley had entered the room and he continued saying softly to you,"...I don't why I am so concern about you..This is the first time I really feel this way towards a girl.."

Miley gasped towards that sentence as soon as she stood nearer to Joe. Joe then noticed a shadow overhead and turned around.

"M..Miley?" Joe looked stunned.

"Joe..did I hear that right?" Miley still looked astonished.

"...H..Heard what?" Joe suddenly swallowed hard.

"You..You are confessing to her!" Miley suddenly showed a grin.

Joe suddenly looked flustered and stuttered,"When did I ever?! I..I didn't! You must misheard for something else."

Miley then nudged him on his shoulder and grinned again,"I know..you know.."

Joe getting red with embarrassment and quickly stood up. He was about to leave when Miley forced him to sit back down.

"You can stay here till she wakes up IF you want to. I need to head to buy some things from the supermarket," Miley smiled and walked out of the room.

Joe just sighed and looked back towards you. After a while, he fell asleep.

=====

You woke up and slowly opened your eyes after a peaceful nap. You then heard a snore and looked beside you and was surprised to see Joe sleeping while sitting.