Falling Nights

Falling Nights

Chapter fourteen: The Meeting  

There is one more challenge for us now. How long do you think it will take us to get to the next challenge? Matt just stands there motionless. I then just say it doesn't matter. Lets just continue on until we reach our destination. He then snaps out of whatever he was thinking about and agreed.

We then started to walk on through the forest once again. We then started hearing rustling noises in every direction. Then we saw that it was just a lot of birds flying out from every direction. In the middle of the group flew a big bird that swooped right at us. We dove out of the way and it only missed us by an inch. Then we noticed that another landed right next to it and they both started to walk towards us. Then we noticed that there was messages on them. We then walked up to them and they were very gentle to us. We took the messages from there necks and started to read them. 

"There is no more waiting involved. We have sent these huge birds to you two and we want you both to use them to get here faster. Don't bother the last challenge that you two are trying to get to. There's no need to fight the huge scorpions. Check the map for yourself they are not on the map. We both took care of them and now you two have no choice but to arrive at our look out to." 

Well I guess we have no choice said Matt. Lets go full speed ahead on these birds. Now lets ride towards the battle we have been preparing for. Yeah lets do it! We then got on the birds and we also spread our wings to help speed up the process. Then during the flight we met up with Clouse and Max. They then they both yell the same thing out loud. So there you are! Then they both flew in the other direction and said to follow them back to their base.

While we were flying I noticed that there was a couple of wolves going around all over the place. Then a mile farther ahead I start seeing illusions of everyone that I used to know just flash through my mind. I then started to get even angrier than I had ever gotten. I then tried to calm myself down by thinking of the good times that I have had in the past. I was calm after an hour had gone by and I just thought that I couldn't forgive them. We then arrived within the next few hours and I had noticed that It was in a picture that was in a magazine but there was no buildings in the pictures.  

We landed right in between mountains which seemed to be a big valley. They then say to split up and go with the one that we wanted to fight. They both went inside their own buildings and started to prepare for their battles against us. We spoke to each other and finally decided who we were both going to battle. I decided to fight Clouse and Matt decided to fight Max. So we walked into the buildings and now we start our toughest challenge yet.