Falling Nights

Falling Nights

Chapter eleven: The interruptions

We start off dashing towards our destination at full speed. Then we hear random voices coming from the forests. Then I heard a familiar voice coming from the right. It had sounded like my moms voice so I rushed in that direction.

Then I heard another voice that I had known coming from the left of where my moms voice was. I was so confused. I wondered how they had escaped the destruction. But I didn't care I was just happy to know that they were still alive. So I just continued to go towards the voices until I had gotten into an intersection. 

Matt had then rushed towards me when he noticed that I was missing and yelled stop right were you are! I wont I need to see my parents. I hear them call my name. They want me to return to them. Matt then said your just hearing things! There are no voices around here! Snap out of it already! He then punched me and I hit the floor with a thump.

I then came to my senses and said what happened? You just started hearing things. You said you heard your parents voices and then you dashed off. Your okay now from what I see. I have heard rumors that the ones who go into the forest end up dying once they hear the voices f the ones that are close to them.

We both then head back to the trail we had been running on. I then decide to go on ahead to see if there was any type of protection around so that we could stop for a rest. There was a cave ahead so I yelled at Matt from a distance to say that there was a cave. He then yelled back that he would be there in a bit.

Afterwards he had arrived and we started to plan for anything that happens. Then we had started but then again we were interrupted. This time we both heard loud noises echoing inside the cave that was loud enough to brake glass and it sounded like the deaths of the people in the town had. We ran out of the the cave as fast as possible to escape the awful noises.

Then as soon as we got out we saw a person just standing right in front of a tree waiting patiently. So how did you like the show inside there? So it was you said Matt! How dare you show your face around me again. Who is he I asked? He just goes by the name of Screech since he can make loud noises. His real name is unknown to everyone around him. Are you  the one who leads people to their deaths? What if I am the one? What will you do? I then respond with I will rip you to shreds! All of those innocent  people didn't deserve to die! How dare you kill them by cheap tricks?! Its just fun he responds. Then everything turns quiet. All of the anger inside me builds up.

I then release my wings and swords. I start to charge at him then he just screeches. Then the sky turns dark and he starts to grow huge black wings that look like huge bat wings. I then rush towards him then he blocks me strikes with some type of weird looking swords. The swords were shaped as if they were the moon but they were a dark black with red stripes.

Then I saw Matt had grown his three sets of wings again and he had his dark colored blades blades. We both attacked with all of our strength. We missed over and over again even working as a team. Then we decide to use magic since he probably hasn't seen us use any yet and we fired a combo of his flames and my wind magic. They combined and it had appeared as if the wind blades were on fire as they had charged at Screech.

Then we noticed that he had actually survived. We knew that he didn't have long to live so we just left him lying there to dye. Then as we started to walk I felt someone grabbing my shoulder and I reacted by removing the arm off. I jumped back and noticed that we was still standing.

Then he said you two really are good. You two are still not experienced enough but you will defiantly pass all four challenges as long as you two work together you will get to your destination. Then he falls over and he vanishes. With that over the sky clears up and we continue to go through our journey.