Falling Nights

Falling Nights

Chapter Sixteen: Time For the New Beginning

I rushed towards the building at full speed weapons at hand and ready to assist. I then reach the door and open it to see nobody was even in there but just a huge hole through the back wall. I then flew up into the air and flew forwards to see if I could find Matt and Max.

I then felt the same aura that I had felt when around Clouse that one day. I rushed towards that feeling and it kept getting darker and darker until all I could feel was pure evil energy flowing through the air. 

I then saw Matt in the distance but he seemed to be completely different than what he had looked that day and the evil energy emanating from him was pushing me to the ground at extreme speeds that would crush just about anything but I withstood it.

I noticed that he had grown three times the size he was before and had twelve wings. He seemed to be more human like this time also. He dashed right at Max but Max turned into a flying wolf that was twice his size and attacked right back.  

They blew each other away with tremendous force. They kept on doing the same thing over and over until I saw Matt swing his wing right at Max and that blew him away to a distance that gave Matt enough time to place the swords in to finish him off.

Matt then said this is the end for you... SO DIE! After a few moments nothing had still nothing had happened. Whats going on said Matt? That move doesn't affect me so stop trying. We both looked shocked and I then saw Matt's expression which looked like he was ready to just rip all of his limbs apart. 

I then felt his negative aura still grow and I just felt helpless, couldn't get up or anything just laying here helplessly. I then saw Matt making a enchant circle in mid-air, the symbol then appeared to be the sign of death and a giant hole appeared out of nowhere like a black hole. Matt then drew up the last bit of his strength and pushed Max into the black hole looking thing and the gate closed instantly. 

Matt fell to the ground at a really amazing speed and I finally could move and caught him before he landed. I then asked if he was alright but he was out cold.I then whispered we will make it just wait and I had taken us back to the building that were now destroyed in a way. After a few months go by me and Matt were fully healed. We will now continue with the rest of our journey with the new maps that we have just found in these buildings.

************************************************************************************************************

The story will continue in a second book later on.