Prologue

January 2019

Agnetha Fältskog was just sitting in her bed one morning. She was looking at an old scrapbook that she kept on the floor beside her bed. The pictures that she was looking at were pictures of her and a man. The only man she's ever loved. Agnetha divorced this man exactly 40 years ago because she felt that she hadn't been getting any love or affection from him and because she felt that she and this man had simply just drifted apart.

And this man proved her right. Within a week, the man already had a new woman by his side. From there, the man married his new woman and two more children came along. This made Agnetha even more devastated. This man was supposed to come back for her. She had realized it was too late for her to come back to him because his other woman was being an interference as usual.

Agnetha silently cried as she walked into the en suite bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror before grabbing a razor blade and holding it up to her wrist. She was 68 years old and suicidal. It was sad, it really was but Agnetha's mother was just as old as Agnetha is when she took her own life way back when. If Mama was able to kill herself at her age, then I could too, Agnetha thought.

Just as she was about to bring the razor blade close to her wrist, she heard somebody shouting for her.

"MAMA! Where are you? Breakfast is ready. We are waiting for you!" Linda shouted from the kitchen.

"I'm coming Linda!"

Agnetha sighed and put down the razor blade before joining her daughter and her family for breakfast. Maybe later, she thought. Definitely later.