mine- tom holland

Start from the beginning

★━━━━━━✩━━━━━━★

The cast wouldn't stop teasing you about your supposed 'feelings' towards Tom. Throughout the entirety of your world tour that week the topic would always be brought up, and each interview would end in you blushing excessively while everyone started to roast you for it.

"What a week," Tom let out a sigh as he took a seat on the plane next to you. He yawned and stretched his arms out, casually slinging one of them across your shoulders. "I'm ready to take a long nap."

"Same," you agreed, and without thinking you let your head rest against his shoulder. "I didn't get any sleep last night."

"Get some sleep now. There's still 4 hours left before we reach LA," he reminded you.

"Alright," you yawned, allowing your eyes to flutter shut.

"Smooth move there, Holland," Sebastian smirked over at you asleep in his arms. "Didn't know you had the guts to pull that off."

"What are you talking about?" Tom tried to feign cluelessness. "I didn't do anything."

"The 'yawning' trick. It's a classic."

"And?"

"I think you should tell her you like her soon. She's got her own set of interviews coming up as soon as we get back and you might not have as much time to spend with her," he explained. "Or if you don't want to say anything at all then that's perfectly fine, E!News will probably do some digging and find out somehow. Then, they'll spin together an embarrassing or humiliating 100% BS story, if you're okay with that happening."

"I'll figure out a way," he sighed, rubbing his forehead as he looked down at you. "I'll think of something."

"Mhm," Sebastian raised an eyebrow at him. "You better, or you know what Robert's gonna say."

Tom groaned. "I don't wanna hear it."

"I'm gonna say what?" RDJ spoke up.

"Nothing."

You were so exhausted when you touched down in LA that Tom had to carry you off the plane himself. You ended up half-sleepwalking all the way out to the waiting limos, immediately slumping your head into Tom's lap and throwing an arm across your face to shield your eyes from the light.

"Not a couple my ass," Jacob rolled his eyes as he took his seat next to Tom and motioned towards your sleeping figure, "that's just ridiculous."

"This isn't the first time that-"

"Not the first time? That only further confirms y'all have feelings."

"I remember when you two first came in during Civil War for auditions," Chris turned around in his seat at the front to look back at him, "you think I wouldn't notice all the side-glances you cast her?"

"Glancing over at someone a few times doesn't mean anything," Tom argued.

"Maybe a few times it doesn't, but when it consistently happens and you stick by her side throughout the entire audition it does."

"I'm pretty sure she has a bigger crush on Sebastian," he defended himself.

"You're not wrong," Sebastian chimed in with a wide grin. "I'm pretty irresistible."

"Crushes are for children, Seb."

"Tom, you are a child," Robert shrugged.

"And you still go crazy whenever you see any sort of Iron Man merchandise wherever we go."