Chapter 83 - UniqueAlexJ Book

UniqueAlexJ

Taming The Beast

Why should you read this book?

Because I said so.

Taming The Beast  - I forced myself to ignore the thick moan that threatened to escape my lips as he grabbed my waist, forcefully pulling my body to him as he spoke. "No matter what goes on between us, you have no claim over me. You'll never be able to control me."I inwardly smirked to myself as his words filled my ear. Thrusting out my hip, I made both of our bodies touch and by the look on his face, I knew he was affected. "No matter what you say, you know deep down that I in fact have a claim on you." Leaning in a little forward, I whispered in his ear, feeling his body shudder for just a moment. "You're a beast, Nico, and it seems as if I'm the only one who can tame you,"Smirking even harder, I pushed him away and sauntered out into the dining hall. _____________Elise Daniels is running away from a tormented past. She's in fear of being found by the man she once loved. But what she wasn't prepared for was to meet a man that leaves her confused, hot, and annoyed all at the same time. Nico D'Angelo is his name. The most feared and respected Alpha in Minnesota. Elise thinks he's a degrading scum bag and she wants absolutely nothing to do with him. But reality comes crashing down on her when she realizes that she's his mate. Nico is an unpredictable, vicious beast, but the real question is, can she tame him?

 Nico is an unpredictable, vicious beast, but the real question is, can she tame him?

If you don't believe me read it yourself.

Vote and Comment